Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Urban Mood Co.

Esta aplicación funciona perfectamente. Si tienes algún problema tienen un muy buen equipo de atención al cliente que responde casi inmediatamente para solucionarlo. Muy satisfecho!

April 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Davies from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Davies

Puregreenz

I used this app to translate my website. This app provides an editable window and it works really well. I like it.

April 27, 2021

Hi Sunghak,

This is Walsh from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Walsh

KewlKrate

Amazing app for beginners with easy UI and setup for free. Quick support! Will recommend to others for sure!

Hi Kewl,

I'm Wilson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Wilson

Fanny Cupcake's

It was very simple to learn how to use the app and Muffin was very nice and helpful to walk me through every step.

Hi Stephanie,

Here's Raymond from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Transcy users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Transcy.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Raymond

Owain

Magnifique application, je recommande.
Application complète j'attente avec patience la mise à jour. Merci pour votre travail.

Hi Siaka,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your review.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you. Once we have an update for the function to translate review content from Ali Reviews, we will let you know. Your patience will be highly appreciated.

Johnson

Maison Mixy inc

I used this app to help me translating my Shopify store to open new markets. It is pretty user friendly over all

Hi Isabelle,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Kate

Levesh

Useful app, good service, very helpful assistants. The only thing - would appreciate more free languages.

Hi Istvan,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

KASHLASHES

help me a lot and very understanding would really recommend to my friends and family I love it so much

Hi Abigail,

Here's Seri from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

braspushup

THANKS I WILL USE YOUR APP FOR THE NEXT MONTHS QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

Glitsygeek Bling Boutique

This app is perfect for my website translate and currency converter needs. I believe this will be a great asset to globalizing my business

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn