Transcy: AI Language Translate

Multi Language, Multi Currency Converter Box by Geolocation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Arnd The Way Grls

Easy to install, plus they were available in real time to help install the app. I preferred to do it myself, so that I could learn. This app has instantly up'd the credibility of my site.

Hi Gloria,

I'm Mia from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from FireApps and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Mia

JmShop

Location Netherlands

After installation, I had some issues thanks to the fantastic help from Seri everything is working perfectly, And you too Andy. Minorca here

Hi Minorca,

This is Sophia from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Sophia

Brulée Beachwear

Location Spain

Transcy team helped me with the set up process since the first moment. Very supportive and available for any kind of needed information or request!

Hi Raquel,

My name's Sarah from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Transcy and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Sarah

Voetbal Roulette

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great help with installing the app... Great help with installing the app... Great help with installing the app... Great help with installing the app...

Hi Maarten,

Here's Poppy from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Poppy

supafitau

Location Australia
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Amazing app. Simple to use and very effective. I would definitely recommend the app to other Shopify users.

Hi there,

This is Reece from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Reece

co and amor

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is really great for translating your store. The customer support is super fast and kind and fixed a little issue I had with showing the different languages on the shop within a short period of time. Would definitely recommend you to use this app, if you want to have a multilingual shop.

Hi Pia,

I'm James from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

James

Everything Under The Sun

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am using this app to help translate different languages in my online store. I am looking foward to working with Transcy to help with my online store. So far so good.

Hi Julia,

Here's Jack from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Jack

faunider

Time spent using app 18 minutes

i like enjoy to download more app because the'y gonna be can to do more marketing about my faunider store

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Anna

Fideska

Location Colombia

I used the app to switch currencies and translation, any problem i got was rapidly attended by the support team which is very helpful!

Hi Jairo,

I'm Kate from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

Kate

lonkoomparfum

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

The automatic translation is very fast. Unfortunately, the free version cannot change the language according to the location of the visitor. I hope that the free version can enable this function.
Good service.
Other functions have not been used yet.

Hi wenjing,

This is Johnson from Transcy - Translate Language and Convert Currency Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

Unfortunately the function like you said "Automatic language detection" is not available on Free plan at the moment, it's just available on Paid plan. However, we will note your point and consider it for the future update.

Johnson