4.6

Merchants appreciate this free app for its ability to translate online stores into multiple languages, potentially broadening their customer base. It offers both automatic and manual translation of words, URLs, Meta titles, and descriptions, and supports different images for each language for SEO. Many find it efficient in creating multilingual websites and praise the responsive support team. However, some merchants wish for more automatic translations and an increase in the auto-translating limit from 2 to 5 languages.

January 26, 2024

What I like:
- It lets me translate unlimited words
- The Ai translations work pretty good (although self-translated text do sound better)
- It lets me upload different images for each language for SEO purpose
- It lets me translate the sections of my Impulse Theme by Archetypes
- It lets me translate URL's, Meta titles and Meta descriptions.

What I don't like:
- It doesn't let me translate the texts I have in custom liquid sections
- It doesn't let me translate the embedded newsletter form from Klaviyo
- The app closes itself quite often without saving my translations
- Often pressing [save] makes the screen freeze

After all, I was able to translate 95% of my site. If you don't have any custom liquid sections, and you don't use embedded sections from external apps, I think this app is a good choice that offers the essential neccesities.

Via di Gioia Swimwear
Netherlands
7 days using the app
January 5, 2024

It's a great app, especially given that it is free. Translations aren't always perfect, particularly in specialised stores like mine. Would love it if it were just slightly more user-friendly, especially for novices like myself!

Zafiro Equestrian
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
April 28, 2024

Fa il suo lavoro, ma dovete tradurre le policy, e aggiungere manualmente altre lingue.

MyTeePot

Laeren Lux
Belgium
5 months using the app
January 16, 2024

It is really nice, easy to use. But the max of 2 language makes it a 4 instead of 5. Would love to have a couple of more languages.

Roar Sweden
Sweden
8 months using the app
February 5, 2024

Boa qualidade de tradução (ainda que não perfeita). Poupa muito tempo de tradução

Green Goji

Edy Lenner
Hungary
Over 1 year using the app
May 6, 2024

Parce que cela fonctionne très bien

Richardson.com
17 days using the app
February 23, 2024

super handig. wel nog even goed nalezen, maar bespaart echt veel tijd. Love it.

Curated Tableware