4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently translate their online stores into multiple languages, expanding their customer reach. It supports unlimited word translations, alt text, URLs, Meta titles, and descriptions, and even allows different images for each language for SEO. The app is also praised for its localization features, potentially boosting conversion rates and average order value. Merchants find the support team proactive and helpful. However, they suggest improvements like more copy/paste options and the ability to clone information. Many consider it a valuable tool, with some calling it the best translation app they've used.

Edited September 23, 2023

I'm changing my initial review of the app from 3 to 4 stars. Even though it still has some annoying issues, by having my entire strore translated to 3 languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese), I've been able to sell to all kinds of market that we didn't reach before.

My main issue right now is that the app only supports 3 languages. I think it's critical that Shopify allows many more lanuages. I can't wait until I can translate to Italia, French, German and sell paintings in all those markets.

This app has in my opinion great business value.

-----------------------------
The app is fair, not excellent. Duplicate products should not preserve the original translation. In some cases when translating certain fields the case is not maintained. When editing an existing translation from scratch, sometimes the descritption does not translate again. There should be a button to translate from scratch when reviewing a product. Aside from that, the translations are pretty decent, not sure if it will be upgraded to fix the bugs to reduce time from the shooper. Oil Paintings Shop: kuadros.com

KUADROS
12 months using the app
July 10, 2023

Great app. However, it seems to be missing the possibility of translating ALT text. Is this feature coming in the near future?

Complete Unity Yoga
December 12, 2022

I like the auto-translation option, but you can only auto-translate in 2 languages, if they would add at least another one would be amazing! Overall I am really satisfied.

Cibum Boutique
Switzerland
10 months using the app
Edited September 22, 2023

It works okay but there could definitely be some improvements. Sometimes it will just randomly not translate a product or only translate the product title. I also think there should be a better way to filter products/the interface should be optimized in some way.

Moonlake Crystals
Austria
10 months using the app
Shopify replied November 21, 2022

Really glad to hear it's working for you! Any problems please get in touch. Thanks, the Translate & Adapt team

December 10, 2022

All Perfect Just missing Auto translation for Arabic Language - Easy to deal with,

EMY & ROSE Boutique
Egypt
Edited March 2, 2023

Me gusto bastante aunque la traducción automática no es la mejor, aún así lo recomiendo si no quieres pagar por una app y quieres traducciones propias

vacio_oficial
Mexico
July 22, 2023

I'm satisfied with this app for the most part. Yes, I have to manually go in and update quite often when new products or collections are added (I've had to do this on paid apps as well to be fair), but the app is otherwise fairly seamless.

However, it does not translate my Collections List, which is a format offered in my theme (Impulse) and which I use in my navigation bar. It makes no sense not to be able to translate this one page - it simply cannot be found in the app.

Babarolo Weinhandel GmbH
Germany
7 months using the app
February 9, 2023

Due lingue sono pochissime!!! Fateci tradurre il negozio in ALMENO 6 lingue. Le traduzioni manuali sono noiosissime soprattutto per chi ha centinaia di pagine. Uffi avete anche aumentato i prezzi...... dateci la possibilità di commerciare in tutta Europa. Le traduzioni le fa Google, sono automatiche. Plisssssssssssss. Dina

Prodotti Herbalife Online
Italy
November 24, 2022

Applicazione facile da utilizzare, veloce e molto utile per chi ha intenzione di ampliare l'attività in più paesi , consigliata

PINTASOLUTION
Italy
8 months using the app
August 17, 2023

I would give 5 stars if they include Arabic in the supported languages...the App is functional and easy to use.... Recommended

Advanced Solutions Tools II حلول متقدمة للعدد