Translate My Store

Translate My Store

by Hextom

Translate store with AI & manual, sell in multiple languages

Micacoco

Amazing support, fast and responsive. Also, AI translation is accurate, things are organized and easy to navigate. Manual translation is also always free. Would recommend!

Organzadesigns

Easy friendly, just perfect. when they says free, they mean it ! you can publish the language without the need to purchase a plan. I recommend this app to everyone.

CallistoWatches™

This app was working great, but it suddenly begins to change our english site to russian or danish overnight. Totally bugged, without any option to revert it back, having spend endless hours on this, they have to fix it within a few days, otherwise we'll have to file a report to Shopifiy.

April 18, 2021

Hi there, we have checked the Russian translation of your website, https://callistowatches.com/ru. The text are displayed properly in Russian. We could not reproduce the issue at our side, we have also replied the email with screenshots. Can you please try again? You can let us know by replying our email when you have time.

Minh Ha Bedding

Try to useing it now, very good apps, very easy layout and much beginner friendly than order apps. Hope it don't bug.

LIONESS Eyelashes

An app like this is a gold mine for any business. With features such as AI/auto translate you really can't lose.

Call of Hoodie

I used this app with free Plan, it is fantastic AI translation is perfect. It would be nice to have Sync page in the menu on the left
I recommend it

Ærø Soap Company

Finally an App that does what I need: detect ALL fields so I can translate them manually for free...

Japanication

The support team is reasonable. I think this app is the top 1 of those free app! Especially you would like to use the language selector function.

Abbinandi

Been using it since the very beginning. Don't look any further. Definitely the app you need for a multilanguage shop.

Zannetti Accessories

Support was fast and effective. App very well made and easy to use, even the free version. excellent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37