Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Dev CHILL TEA

テーマをコード開発している場合、JSONデータとの競合など更新時に留意すべき点はいくつかあるものの、CMSとしては使いやすいアプリかと思う。
- Manual Translationで目当ての翻訳箇所を探し当てるのが難しい
- コードと連携されている箇所が一見すると分かりづらい(JSON、言語セレクターのliquid)
- 自動バックアップ機能がありがたい

Métier doré

It's not even one star, but more like -5 stars. I found and installed this app last week. App stopped after 1000 free words telling me to buy more. It's OK, but the description says that you can have 20000 as a first time user bonus. I asked support to fix this, but got an answer that I already used app a year ago which is not true. I opened my store in March 2021. When asked to show me the log of me using their app a year ago, but got no answer. So, it's just another false offer. Sad. They could easily got me to pay monthly subscription. Skip this app!

oustaudealtea

I used this app to translate my restaurants website and it has done an amazing job. It's totally recomended!!!

Parents' Treats

I have started using the app today because I felt I was losing a lot of international sales due to the language. So far the app is very intuitive and easy to use.

WBM-Supershop

Our shop uses the app to translate from English into Dutch and German. We are however using third-party translator at Deepl.com for accurate translation.

Display Style Shop

Good apps, simple and easy to use, worth promoting.
Good apps, simple and easy to use, worth promoting.

Seikooland for Tea Lovers

very good app and easy to use. hope others app do the same, good price and plans,very good until today

Gottex

The app is ok, however when you have a store of more than 3000 products it is becoming really complicated to work with the app.

Historic Brand

Really great, both the app and the support.
They helped me with everything and were always very quick

NextKeys.io

Interface is clear and simple to use, the translation are very well processed with instant loading times, it seems native. Support is great, very responsive, friendly and happy to help with any issue at all times. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47