Translate My Store

Translate My Store

by Hextom

Translate your store, increase sales in global market

The small batch project

Easy to use. On a very good path to become excellent. I'm still missing a better workflow for manual translations (for the languages I know well and want to tweak the wording). For example, easier way to deal with formatted text since not all texts get the rich text editor; more than 5 items on a single page; group by product instead of a random list; etc.

Di Joya

Very Good App, Easy to use, Highly recommended. At the moment I m using the free version but thinking to upgrade

Rochef Chocolatier

Easy to use, and the support team is super helpful and quick to respond. Thank you very much for your help. I have no problem recommending this product.

Ediciones Marea

The support team was really helpful and quick in fixing an HTML formatting issue I had. Thank you! This product works well.

Everclean

Great app! Incredibly helpful and quick customer support! Thank you very much for your help, highly appreciated! Highly recommended!

Famme

Nice. But have to fix this: 1. Ensure that deleted products are "synced" so that we do not translate resources we have deleted.
2. More efficient manual translation (popup disrupts flow)
3. auto-translate puts & when & is used in product text when autotranslating

gorgeous

The app is very helpful and it is worth investing monthly!
Very good support.
Fast and helpful, can only be recommended

BizRendevous

I just installed this app, and it is very easy to install and translate to needed language. It is awesome. It transalated my whole store into French in less that 10 minutes. I really have nothing wrong to say about my experience so far with this app. ........

Sneaker Market

Pro, so far so good, seamless operation! From the first glance everything can be set up intuitively!

33 Rue Majorelle

I just downloaded the app to test it . First approach looks easy and it integrates perfectly with my theme without extra coding . Will evaluate further and come back to rate it .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23