Hextom: Translate My Store

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 1, 2023

Five stars for the best application.Thank you for the experiences with you .All the best from you're friend Ciprian Stefan Plesca !!!!

Stefan Fashion
Romania
February 1, 2023

Nice to offer free. I will most def be upgrading sokn! Shows the kind of people they are. Also it has a great interface.

Elegance At First Sight
January 31, 2023

Très bonne application je recommande fortement.

FastKitchen
France
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
January 31, 2023

The function is very powerful, it can translate and change currency, and the translation is fast and accurate, which solved a lot of trouble for me, thank you very much!

Vniolife Healthcare
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 28, 2023

Aamazing app, highly recommend.. I was worried at first that people from around the world would not understand or read english and this app has sorted out my problem thank you guys!.

mytrendingproducts
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
January 18, 2023

he support team was also incredibly responsive and helpful, providing prompt assistance whenever I had any questions or issues.

Overall, I am extremely impressed with this app and would highly recommend it to any e-commerce store looking to increase conversions and boost sales. The app exceeded all my expectations and I am very satisfied with my experience.

Minollio
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 17, 2023

Aplicativo excepcional. Ainda preciso de mais tempo para avaliar, mas o que já experimentei gostei muito.

Shensation
Brazil
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
January 16, 2023

great experience it translated all the words, will be happy to recommend it to other e-commerce users

BagheeraParis
France
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
January 15, 2023

Absolutely recommended ! this App made my work of translating the shop much easier. It makes everything for you.

littlehavanaarttowear
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
January 13, 2023

Amazing. Works like magic. I love the way how it just translates everything automatically. The selector menu for languages is great as well.

Biohacker Center Store