Reviews (2,159)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time translation and currency conversion capabilities, crucial for international transactions and enhancing the global shopping experience. It supports multiple languages, facilitating customer base expansion. The interface is user-friendly, featuring offline access and voice recognition, and is compatible with various Shopify themes. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support and frequent updates that improve performance and usability.

June 17, 2024

The language selector and the addition of 7 different languages to our website have been game changers. We can't do without HETOM anymore. Looking ahead, we know we can rely on them to make our online store accessible to even more markets.

QWIXX SHOP
21 days using the app
July 11, 2024

It's incredible how much you can get here for free and how professionally you can integrate the languages. You can even select the Shopify theme, and it integrates perfectly into the announcement bar, where the social media links are also located. Then just adjust the colors and hide the theme's own language selection, and ta-da... you have additional languages to choose from. A great added value for our customers. Simply brilliant! Now we are of course also looking at the other apps from Hextom and are excited to see what they offer. Keep it up! *****.

HalloGeschenk.de
Germany
1 day using the app
April 17, 2024

I am thrilled with this App! I have so many store visitors from Brazil but I didn't receive any orders from there. I then realised that language could be one of the barriers. I installed this app and hopeful that my Brazilian customers will now be able to order from my store!

Eurekaonline
Malawi
7 months using the app
May 29, 2024

Works great and makes the site look good and accessible

Ifaji Farm
8 months using the app
May 23, 2024

great app. you should try and use it to gain more orders from abroad.

采寓生活館
Taiwan
2 months using the app
Edited April 27, 2024

It took months to fix the reported problems. But in the end, they were all corrected. Not to mention that this is one of the best apps of its kind, taking the existing competition into account. If something change, I will also update this review.

Brincatoys
Portugal
About 1 month using the app
March 26, 2024

Great tool to deal with store translations and currency management.
I'm using it for 2 years already and I'm always finding what I need.

If needed, support is always available to help!

Broodminder Europe
France
Over 1 year using the app
July 1, 2024

Just start using it but the first thing I like is the support: fast and effective. Thank you

Discover Gran Canaria
Spain
2 days using the app
June 30, 2024

Just good

Creation et Design Electrique Inc
About 4 years using the app
Edited May 17, 2024

Amazing plug-in, amazing service from their support team. 5-star satisfaction!

Udfine