Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Mtl Custom Jewelry

Excellent service! The support team is very responsive and helpful, and will give their 100% to help with their app functionalities.

www.nauticalgifts.gr

I used this app and really help me in the free plan. When AI translates i would prefer to be a tick box in the references to choose which paragraphs or texts to translate and which not.

easiley

This is a great app. I survived on the free version for quite long. As I translate my store into more languages, I might need to upgrade. Otherwise the app delivers everything it promises. Thanks !

3DTech.Pro

Well. First of all, I am not that person who likes to leave a negative review as I do not like to get one! Also, I am not an laier. Also, I understand that mostly ignorant people leave negative feedback as they are simply way too stupid to use something. Not always, I see smart people leave negative feedback too. Read my one and decide for yourself! The only positive thing about the app is that they answer you. Well, not on time always, but they do. After that, I cannot tell any positive things about the app. FREE of course. But really? Hmm... not really. If you are smart enough, you will realise that soon, the free version gives you a hard time using it. It has a manual translator section, which would be great. But it is not. It is almost unusable. Why? Because it doesn't work really well. To keep the original formatting of the text you have been created on the site through with the manual translator, well, it is impossible. That would be somehow OK but it is playing with you if you try the HTML code and correct the app mistakes. It is impossible also. I lost a lot of time with the manual translator already. And that is enough. You just simply cannot use it, as it doesn't serve it purpose. The app is very basic and I can say it is not even worth the name "Beta version" But do not think that the paid version is better! They use google sources, and well, as a multilingual person like me almost 3-4 languages I am speaking, I can tell you, the translator is as good as google. And all we know is that it is far away from good. I understand it, that is OK. The biggest issue here, you won't realise that you will be overcharged for 500% at least. Why?
Their system is translating the HTML code too and it counts the same way as any other word!!! Disgusting way from develeopers to play with people in this way. Because you pay for words in the paid version. I have spent enough time with this app, and I just cannot recommend it all. Well, if you have enough money, OK do it... use it. However, if you are not the enemy of your time and money.... just leave it.
I think my review is true and honest. I never want perfection from anything as this is not exist. However, this is a very low-level product. I am so sorry, but the developer should have more care! Especially if they asking money for it!

Parfumwinkel Maassluis

I used this app to faster translate English to other languages in another webshop. I like the app but would like it to be more userfriendly when you manually have to go to certain pages.

Naples Nobles Collars

highly recommend for your store tools translation, currency, and aa lot of good stuff thanks and go follow them

Baby Elsa

I really like this translation app. Very easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I would recommend it 100%.

The Boodiee

Awesome I really think this will help my store massively in more ways than one with each interaction that is made in my store.

nirāmaya

I truly appreciate this app. It is very helpful in translating my store. My only suggestion to improve the app further, at this time, is to make it easier to find the text one needs/wants to translate. If you have a lot of text on your website, it can take some time to scroll through all the text to find the text you want to translate.

guntina

The app works perfect and doesn't affect page speed. Support is very quick and professional. Love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49