4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate translations and reliable currency conversions. Its user-friendly interface, offline functionality, and SEO/Bulk Product Edit features are particularly appreciated. Merchants also value the ability to translate URL slugs, voice recognition feature, and the responsive support team. It's seen as a must-have for managing store translations and currency, with competitive pricing and a useful manual edit feature.

May 1, 2024

This app is not ready for prime time, its full of bugs and the visual translator really screws things up and seems to over ride the shopify translate and adapt and makes a total mess. Hard to get support also. The AI translation quality is pretty good though, but once that is complete I cant see value. Also they keep charging you $9.99/month even if you cancel and come back in the same 30 days. This makes no sense.

FOLIGAIN EU
7 days using the app
Hextom replied May 15, 2024

Hello FOLIGAIN EU,

We apologize for any difficulties you may have experienced while using our app.We have reached out to you via email to gather more details about the issues you encountered, but we have not received any responses yet. Could you please check your inbox or spam folder when you get time and reply to us? We are looking forward to your response and are here to assist you further

April 8, 2024

The free version is really great, very useful software, highly recommended!

PETSFIT STORE
China
28 days using the app
March 16, 2024

It is ok, I haven't really tried it yet... I will see how it goes.

Cute Accessories
Hungary
3 months using the app
March 27, 2024

I am getting a lot of help from the app.

Counseling is very friendly and proactive.

Highly recommended

WOV
South Korea
7 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Perfect software that completely replaces all the needs of the international market!!

Level Stores
Italy
6 days using the app
January 11, 2024

I recently integrated Hextom's Translate My Store app into my Shopify store, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. As an online retailer with a global customer base, ensuring that my store is accessible to a diverse audience is crucial. Hextom has proven to be the perfect solution for simplifying the localization process.

Villegas Editores
Colombia
Over 1 year using the app
April 4, 2024

It is very easy to configure. I loved it.

Pere Rius Art
Spain
About 2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Very easy to use. Saved me so much time.

The Design Craft
11 months using the app
April 29, 2024

Good experience

KraftGeek
4 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Excellent app. Very easy to use. Time-saving. Highly recommended.

Silk Road Studio Design