Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Muumuu Outlet

The customer service is always very good! but unfortunately, the app is so so. The good customer service is really a good help for this app.

Virtika Outerwear Europe

The support team is excellent, fast, competent and courteous. We had a some custom elements that the app did not initially capture for translation, so I reached out to the support team on several occasions and they were able to solve the situation quickly. In our European store, we offer English, German, French and Italian, and the app handles everything very well. The app also includes a backup function so in case one enters something incorrectly, one can always restore a prior time / date.

Gridlock Greens

I appreciate the great communication and fast resolution to a minor widget issue we were having, Henry solved the problem quickly.
This app is very important to our business as we operate in a
multilanguage city, 5 star app for sure

KEMY MEKLER Swimwear Boutique

this app helped me a lot. saved lot of time. thank you very much for this great tool. i liked it very much

Everything Authentic

I have two countries that will immediately be using my website and the quick easy set up made this part of my journey quick and easy.

SUNBE DESIGN

I started using the app 2 weeks ago and do far so good. And it is free if you manually translate your website.
I had a question that was solved very quickly by Henry.
5 stars.

Tydoe

I used this app to help translating my site to different languages. I realized that’s the only app I need to do that. Very easy to use and good support team.

PEOPLE by GALLERY crossing

goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。goog使いやすいと思います。難しいのは英語なのです。

BobineDesign

Very interesting app, well done and above all free. I had some difficulties but the support was superlative, fast and effective

laced-up-boutique-nl

This is truly the best app that I have implemented on my website sofar! So easy to use and looks so nice!