Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lobotomy Ts

A for Awesome...............................................................................................................................

Calla Lily

Thank you for this app, on the whole, it is very easy to use and has very full functions. If we have any question, they reply so fast

DOPE SPEAKERS

A rendu l'action ajout au panier impossible lorsque la langue traduite était sélectionnée... Super de payer de la publicité et de ne pas pouvoir vendre à cause d'une app

Cubberry

This app is quite easy to install and customize. The app has a beautiful design. Actually, I have not asked my shop's customers about their experience. I hope my customers will be satisfied, so will I.

Roche Monet

Thanks to developers, this app is quite easy to install. I have been looking language and currency switcher in one app and with one button only, which would have a reasonable price. This app has a beautiful design, as well. To be frank, I have not tested in it in real-life, I have not asked my shop's customers about their experience, but when I will I will edit my review. I hope my customers will be satisfied, so will I.

DaveKing Clothing

This app makes it difficult to know how much the cost will be to translate my entire store. It has left me with a store which is translated just a little bit and now i'm held to ransom for anywhere between $300 and $900 usd to complete the translation, or leave it as it is with a partially translated store, why would an app even provide a partial translation? For all my multi lingual clients who would not need a translation anyway? Definitely more honest providers out there, which I will be using in the future. Also, support less than supportive when I was trying to discuss removal of their code from my store. Avoid.

Kovu Vegan Bags

We used the app to translate our store in 3 languages and we are very happy with it! The interface is clear and easy to use and support is great.

Harem Jewelry

Followed the youTube tutorial and in seconds I had a complete translation of the complete website with the AI function. Bad translations I could easily edit manually.

Catching Your Dream

I used this app for translation and found out I can also use it for multi currency and let me tell you this is the easiest and most straight forward app, with great support as well! They responded within hours and followed up to make sure my issue is solved. Highly recommended!

SUNSHINE MILANO

AWESOME APP, AMAZING STAFF SUPPORT
I highly recommend this app: it's smart, fast and it adapts to every needs.