Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Deborahs Creative Design Nz

that was easy to do, a lot more fun doing this one, as I really do struggle wirth some of the apps, Thanks you made my life so much better

Fancy-work

Very easy to use. Even the free plan is useful enough. But I think I will need to use the import-export function. Customer service was great. I will continue to use this app. Thank you.

Siol.online

i'm discovering the free plan currently, until now it looks pretty useful. Would be nice if they provide an import/export functionality for texts in the free plan.

Hankook Race Tire

Easy to use. Customer service is excellent, they helped me with a theme configuration issue right away.

Les Editions de Juillet

Easy to set up, tailor-made subscription option and effective exchange with the team. We are very satisfied

SUNNYBAG GmbH

The Auto translation is free and easy to use. Also great support! Noah helped us when our English checkout didn't work because of old script overwriting the themes checkout button. Thanks a lot!

Damas VIP

Love this! This will help facilitate my shopper's experience in my website. My customers all over the world will have an easy to use tool that will be available for them to use as needed. Definitely recommend for anyone using shopify.

Christina von Oeynhausen

It was really easy to install and to work with this app. It is exactly what I was looking for and I would highly recommend using it!

Bumpy Roads Studio

I used the app to manually translate my site from English to French. The interface is easy to use, responsive and allows me to feel confident that all the content on my site has been translated.

Kids'Garret

Sto usando questa app per tradurre manualmente il mio sito in più lingue. Il lavoro è lungo e non sempre i campi da compilare sono facili da trovare, ma quando si capisce la logica di funzionamento, si riesce a tradurre veramente tutto. La app ha tante funzioni, quindi può essere complessa da utilizzare. Quando ho avuto delle difficoltà ho contattato il servizio assistenza via mail, e sono stati chiari e gentili nel guidarmi e sono riusciti a risolvere il problema. Per questo do 5 stelle.