Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

oustaudealtea

I used this app to translate my restaurants website and it has done an amazing job. It's totally recomended!!!

Parents' Treats

I have started using the app today because I felt I was losing a lot of international sales due to the language. So far the app is very intuitive and easy to use.

WBM-Supershop

Our shop uses the app to translate from English into Dutch and German. We are however using third-party translator at Deepl.com for accurate translation.

Display Style Shop

Good apps, simple and easy to use, worth promoting.
Good apps, simple and easy to use, worth promoting.

Seikooland for Tea Lovers

very good app and easy to use. hope others app do the same, good price and plans,very good until today

Gottex

The app is ok, however when you have a store of more than 3000 products it is becoming really complicated to work with the app.

Historic Brand

Really great, both the app and the support.
They helped me with everything and were always very quick

NextKeys.io

Interface is clear and simple to use, the translation are very well processed with instant loading times, it seems native. Support is great, very responsive, friendly and happy to help with any issue at all times. Thank you

3:16 Europe Distributors

I uses this app to translate our menu en 3 different languages. customers can now browse the site in their language.

LaJulieshop

ottima app stupenda facile e immediata anche la versione gratuita permette di avere le funzionalità base e immediate.
Consiglio per siti elaborati l'abbonamento