Translate My Store & Currency

Translate My Store & Currency | Reviews

by Hextom

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Pawmerang Pet Store

The team is great and they help and respond within 24hours! I had a special request which was satisfied extremely fast! Thank you

Mazzola

Great App with amazing customer service!! I had a question and they answered it immediately. Definitely would recommend

Boutique Le Caféier

Good and user friendly... perfect! I recommend without hesitation. Works very well and no problems.

Planeta B

I used this app to help my online store customers on translating while they are navigating. Hope it can be helpful.

thecoffeesmile

Very useful app even with free plan service. Used it successfully with french and german translations.

Beadlux

My shop was translated in only 30 minutes, super happy with this app. I'd recommand this to every one who is on a limited budget

kiddieparts

Aplicación muy útil para controlar el contenido no traducido del web. Muy fácil de instalar. Me gusta especilmente la facilidad de integración del selector de idiomas en el diseño de la plantilla.

Emmi Fox

Great app, it has helped me translate my store easily. The free version is very generous and easy to use

iEverydayWine

The app doesn't fit my theme which is not a Shopify one, but the crew is very helpful. Very nice customer service, deserves 5 star rating.

Plan C

We use TMS app to manage translation for the whole online store.
Althought translating the whole store is very manual, the customer service is very reactive and helpful