Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Darlilei-281

The help center was amazingly helpful and reactive. The app is intuitive and user friendly. I am overall happy!

Alcyone.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nemt tilgængeligt og meget brugervenlig. Jeg kunne vælge at få vist sprogvalg øverst i mit tema. Oversætter meget troværdigt.

Tinkering Paws

Location Germany

This app is awesome! I'm using the free version, and it is totally possible to translate your whole store with it.
I encountered two bugs while using this app (nothing critital) and after contacting their support, both bugs got fixed in a short time frame. Great customer support!

Fantaskid

Location Taiwan

This app is easy to use! It provides useful features and user friendly interfaces. I highly recommend it!

Puffer Store, Diving, Water Activities, Fashion and Accessories

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app allowed me to translate as I liked my e-commerce in 4 languages! Happy that I installed it!

Gogreenumbrella.com

Location Spain

I'm using this app and very easy to use for beginners and easy guide setup which is very helpful for the online stores and people can easily view what they are looking for.

Veza Le Modèle

Love it! Makes my customers feel better about shopping with us! A lot of different currencies! Highly recommend!

Perodix

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great! It’s easy to use, just follow the instructions show in the video. The AI translator is not 100% accurate, but the accuracy is high.

watchartify

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used this app so convenience and efficiency for our customers to change their country currency! Recommend!!!!

JUSTINTIME LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very simple to use and it has helped my SEO rankings in other languages with ease! The free plan is great for small businesses that do not have many words to translate because they give you more than enough words per month.