Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Motoriker Services

App leaves some JavaScript in you Page after uninstalling. This is not just bad development practive is just crap

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We have reached out to you by email and we have not heard back from you. We also checked your website and there is not any leftover code from our App.

Please check your email account when you have a moment and let us know if there's anything else we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction.

Babies Escape In Style

i used this app to help with translation. i just got it up so i have to see how it will help my store i will come back once it view this

Seguin Gardens

Easy to use, and gives info on what areas of the site are fully translated and what areas still need it. Had a weird glitch after a few months and their tech support figured out what was up and it got fixed right away.

TDesignBazar

That's just what I needed!! Simple to use and really effective! I've tried different ones but this does what it promises and it's very easy to use also for beginners.

AgJc

Translate My Store est une très bonne application.
De plus l'aide en ligne est très réactive, merci beaucoup Henry!

Richporter Lighting

We are using this app for the translation of our shopify store. They always try to answer all your questions on the best way. Thank you for the support.

Lakshmi Official Store

The app works great! They solved an issue i had in less than 24 hours, must say that the app is awesome!

Daoori Kombucha

Works great with our website, a fantastic app for sites that use multiple languages. Customer Service is also top notch!

Bulgur.pl

its a good app if you want to translate manually and short, its a bit complicated but you figure it out somehow

NIL&MON

Just great, I didn't expect that making a shop multilingual would be that easy, but really all functions of the app make so much sense! THX!