Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

illis.shop

Easy to use and variety of languages to help translate your shop for all customers around the world.

Chantal Bernsau

Hasta el momento me ha funcionado super bien. Me gusta mucho la apariencia del desplegable en mi página web

Beluga Kids

Absolutly the greatest translation app! Easy to use, includes many options and that also in the Free Plan.

Ostro gourmet

This app it's really easy to use and the customer service is great. They answered me super fast and solved my problem easily!! 5* well deserved.

Mac Ride Japan

I have used this app on 2 of our stores - primarily using the manual translation function. It makes sense for our business that it is free. Plus the support team, Emma especially, have been so helpful in getting us set up.

Audrey and Vivien

Very easy to use! The support team is super fast with their response and fixes! Highly recommend the app!

Cupsz

Easy to use, easy to manage! The developers provide a great service and fast response and think along with you to fix any problems.

Arsinoe

I liked this app so much. It helps me a lot by publishing multiple languages for my online shop. The free version can do almost everything for you. I highly recommend it for beginners and people who have a limited budget and just started their own small business.

Vivendo Livre

I really like this App, it’s free and very easy to use!
Anyway, You can always ask to Hextom Team and they will instantly help you.
Very very satisfied:) - Particual thanks to Emma:D

Northprana

Best app that I have found for translations so far. Fair prices, easy to use and great support team. Take a short time to go through the instruction videos before you start using it.
I think that other apps have so many extra features that may look appealing, but may not be practical and just cause confusion. Totally recommend!