Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store into multi-language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Planeta B

I used this app to help my online store customers on translating while they are navigating. Hope it can be helpful.

thecoffeesmile

Very useful app even with free plan service. Used it successfully with french and german translations.

Beadlux

My shop was translated in only 30 minutes, super happy with this app. I'd recommand this to every one who is on a limited budget

kiddieparts

Aplicación muy útil para controlar el contenido no traducido del web. Muy fácil de instalar. Me gusta especilmente la facilidad de integración del selector de idiomas en el diseño de la plantilla.

Emmi Fox

Great app, it has helped me translate my store easily. The free version is very generous and easy to use

iEverydayWine

The app doesn't fit my theme which is not a Shopify one, but the crew is very helpful. Very nice customer service, deserves 5 star rating.

Plan C

We use TMS app to manage translation for the whole online store.
Althought translating the whole store is very manual, the customer service is very reactive and helpful

Zo Zero

The app works great for manual and automatic translation. Support is really great, if you have any problems it will be fixed really quickly. Uses Shopify native translation which makes it easy to use.

Fruition Apparel

This translation app is easy to use and straight forward. Lots of options to fit in with your store as well.

Fountain of Happiness

For a free app it works great translated all my pages easily ........................................