Translate My Store & Currency

Translate store in multi language, auto currency at checkout

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

NATURA BEAUTY

Amazing App and amazing customer service. I had a problem and write them several emails and they always replied within few hours and always helped me. Big thumb up for them!!

PARUQ

We rely on several of the hexcom apps. Among them translation and Sales boost. They are well integrated and every step is explained in a Video. Many features are available in the free version.
I haven't tried the support yet. Thanks, so far you are making my life easier.

Chuggy

Very easy to use and apply to my shop! I am not super tech-savvy so I like this app was so user-friendly.

Cucut Oliva

Muy útil e intuitiva. La hemos aplicado de manera fácil utilizando el plan gratuito.
Realmente recomendable.

Molcart

The app is easy to navigate and has good features. Most importantly the customer service is amazing, Speedy, and great support.

FreshPlace

Great App! Great Support! support guys are always there for you. they provide detailed assistance and very quick responses. App works great! Fully Recommended!!

woma store

excelente aplicación rapida, sencilla y útil, tradujo rápidamente la totalidad de mi pagina sin ningún problema

Commercial Refrigerator Parts Australia

Australia is a multi cultural society, where English to so many Australians is a second language. Translate My Store helps our customers find what they need, in their own language.

Vinyl Revolution

Have just translated our (quite sizeable) website from english to french. I did it manually using the free version. It was extremely easy to use as the integration with shopify is excellent. Can't believe it is free!!! Dutch and German next and I suspect I'll subscribe to get some help from them. Support wa great too :-) Nous venons de traduire notre site web de l'anglais au français. Je l'ai fait manuellement en utilisant la version gratuite. C'était extrêmement facile à utiliser car l'intégration avec shopify est excellente. Je n'arrive pas à croire que c'est gratuit !!! Le néerlandais et l'allemand viennent ensuite et je pense que je vais m'abonner pour obtenir de l'aide de leur part. Le support est excellent aussi :-)

TIAN zuhause

The app offers a friendly UI and great overview of what textblocks/assets still have to be translated (great if a colleague adds a new product, and doesn't create translated versions straight away). Support responds quickly to requests.