Translate My Store & Currency

Multi-currency, Multi language translation, Geolocation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

guntina

The app works perfect and doesn't affect page speed. Support is very quick and professional. Love it!

shopping-online.today

i use this app and was great to had on my store easy to use and helpful and better solutions for translate

Callisto Jewellery™

Tired of this app and their extremely slow support, if i had the time to translate my store with another app i would do it in a blink. I have to fix everything myself with this app, however their HTML editor is total garbage, can't even paste the HTML code by one of my products into it, formatting is off, filled with errors and bugs, there's a lot of guess work too, as to which products you are translating good luck, this app surely cost me a lot of time and headache :)

Rejuva Fresh

High quality application, very useful. Easily can pay for itself many times over, as it allows visitors to shop comfortably in a language and currency they most at home with. Since the application is fairly new, there are some features that could be added/ improved in my opinion. I am pretty sure they will be. The support staff definitely listens to requests/concerns and tries to address them. I know that because I often had requests with other applications by this same team. I would certainly recommend this particular application.

Go2BuyKorea

I used this to translate my website language with the currency to avoid google suspend my account. it's easy to use.

All Purpose Creams

I was messing around with the Free Shipping Bar (great app, and huge ROI for the paid version) and saw that Hextom had other apps. I hadn't thought of translating my store before, but we continue to have more and more customers from non-US countries. I've only been using it a few weeks and am using one of the paid plans, but so far so good. I had no idea my site had so many characters, but that's ok. I have a reminder set for the first of the month to go in and use my monthly balance. Why I'm giving it 5 stars so early? The customer service. It's been prompt (about 24 hours) with clear english and always directly answers my questions. Overall, happy customer so far and we'll see if this app helps convert more international potentials to international customers.

AYEKOLLECTIONS

the App really helped me translate my Shop and makes it easy for my Customers to choose their prefered language.

GALA

I used this app trough several eComm sites, works excellent, no complains. even with the free version

Dev CHILL TEA

テーマをコード開発している場合、JSONデータとの競合など更新時に留意すべき点はいくつかあるものの、CMSとしては使いやすいアプリかと思う。
- Manual Translationで目当ての翻訳箇所を探し当てるのが難しい
- コードと連携されている箇所が一見すると分かりづらい(JSON、言語セレクターのliquid)
- 自動バックアップ機能がありがたい

Métier doré

It's not even one star, but more like -5 stars. I found and installed this app last week. App stopped after 1000 free words telling me to buy more. It's OK, but the description says that you can have 20000 as a first time user bonus. I asked support to fix this, but got an answer that I already used app a year ago which is not true. I opened my store in March 2021. When asked to show me the log of me using their app a year ago, but got no answer. So, it's just another false offer. Sad. They could easily got me to pay monthly subscription. Skip this app!