Reviews (3,265)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly dropshipping features, including automatic inventory updates and out-of-stock alerts. It's recognized for its wide range of affordable products and efficient shipping processes. The 24/7 customer service is highly regarded, with representatives often going the extra mile to resolve issues. The app is also noted for its cost-effectiveness, with no monthly fees or limits.

June 29, 2024

I am a new online boutique owner (through Shopify) and just had my first customer/order! I dropship my orders at the moment and I had some concerns about shipping delays/processing times since my customer ordered items that all originated from overseas. I used TRENDSI's 24/7 customer service chat and Harold was extremely patient and helpful. He answered all of my questions and provided extra clarification with no problems. Ultimately, I was able to get the answers I needed and the interaction restored my comfortability with using TRENDSI.

I do hope that in the future that you will be able to pay extra to expedite Shopify/dropshipping orders. Currently, you can only expedite shipping for samples. However, having 24/7 customer service and being able to speak to an actual rep is amazing!

Thank you TRENDSI & Harold for all your help with my first order! ✨

Artemis & Athena
About 1 month using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied July 2, 2024

Hi Artemis & Athena,

Thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear that Harold was able to assist you effectively and that our 24/7 customer service brought you peace of mind. We appreciate your feedback on expediting orders and will definitely take it into consideration for the future. Congratulations on your first order, and here's to many more! ✨ Thank you for choosing TRENDSI and we will work hard to get that last star! :)

July 1, 2024

I am still feeling Trendsi out overall. Customer service is good overall. Charles was super helpful. I interacted with another agent, Harold last week and he wasnt the most helpful. Will update my review after more experience with the company.

TROVE
2 months using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied July 2, 2024

Hi TROVE,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We're glad Charles could assist you. We're committed to improving, so your feedback is valuable. Looking forward to showing you our best in the future!

June 3, 2024

During our time starting our business, we have had a lot of ups and downs and we are constantly learning. Due to this, we have had multiple hoops to jump through and we value the patience and consideration that the Trendsi team has had with us. We made a little slip-up today with some documents and Chette was happy to help us find a solution. They ensure your business is secure and help when mishaps happen. Thanks again Trendsi and Chette!

Securing Secrets Boutique LLC
About 2 months using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied June 6, 2024

Hello Securing Secrets Boutique LLC,

Thanks a bunch for your kind words! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our team's patience and support during your journey. Ups and downs are all part of the adventure, and we're here to navigate those hoops with you! Cheers to growth and learning together!

June 8, 2024

They communicate very well and always keep me informed of changes,

The Puchii Shop
5 months using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied June 12, 2024

Hello The Puchii Shop,

Thanks for the shoutout! We're all about that clear communication and keeping you in the loop! 🚀

April 26, 2024

I love this app cause the variety and prices are very affordable. I reached out cause this is my first time setting up this type of site and Lorie was a huge help. She answered all my questions and helped me feel more confident in my new venture. Thanks Lorie. Only thing I will say is I wish the order process was different but its as seamless as can be for the setup.

Grateful Delights
27 days using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied April 30, 2024

Hello Grateful Delights,

Thanks a bunch for the glowing review! We're thrilled you're loving our app's variety and affordable prices. 🌟 It's awesome to hear that Lorie provided top-notch assistance and boosted your confidence for your new venture. We'll definitely take your feedback on the order process onboard. Here's to smoother sailing ahead! 🚀

July 8, 2024

I just finish chatting we "Lorie" of customer service. She was courteous, knowledgeable, patience and thorough. She answered all my questions and believe me, I had a lot of questions.

The app is very easy to use, and they have a great selection of products. The apps work well with the Shopify platform.

The Mega Vault
20 days using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied July 12, 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled you love the app and had a great experience with our customer service. Lorie is fantastic, and we're glad he could help you out quickly! 😊🚀

April 18, 2024

I came across TRENDSI just last month, so I am brand new. I ran into an issue with a shipping location. I hopped on the chat box. Harold was able to help me figure out the issue by taking his time to send me screenshot with details in order to locate the issue. So I am looking forward to work with TRENDSI, hopefully it's gonna a great addition to my business.

VACCIMO
12 days using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied April 19, 2024

Hello VACCIMO,

Welcome aboard! 🎉 We're thrilled to have you join the TRENDSI family! Harold's on point, right? 🙌 We're all about making sure your experience is smooth sailing. Here's to a fantastic partnership ahead!

March 22, 2024

I was having some issues and I reached out to them for help, they were amazing and we got my issue fixed and back up and running!!

Four B Tack and More
11 months using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied March 26, 2024

Hi Four B Tack and More,

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled we could help get you back up and running. If you ever need assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to keep the energy high and the issues low! 🚀😊

May 22, 2024

great... Joel Representative will help me a lot regarding the issue.

Trandify Deal
India
3 months using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied May 23, 2024

Hello Trandify Deal

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that Raymart has been timely and helpful in answering your questions. We aim to provide the best possible service, and it's wonderful to know that you enjoy working with him.

We always strive for excellence, so we'd love to know what we can do to earn that last ⭐ from you. Your suggestions and insights are invaluable to us. Please let us know how we can further improve your experience.

March 18, 2024

Their customer service is very good. Had a problem with changing some prices, Harold sent the "How to Info" to me, and, Bada-Bing, Bada-Boom, problem solved... Thanks, Harold.

Elegant Lady Apparel & More
About 2 months using the app
ShopSocial, Inc. replied March 19, 2024

Hello Elegant Lady Apparel & More,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Harold's 'How to Info' did the trick and got things sorted for you. If you ever need anything else, we're here to help! 💪