True Profit Calc & Analytics

Real-time Profit Calculator. Track all costs and sync ad spend

From $19.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ZITOCASES®

Location Germany

Love this app! Great customer service. Fast and friendly. Best profit calculator on appstore! 5 STARS

November 18, 2022

Hi ZITOCASES® store admin,
Here is Windy from the TrueProfit team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience using our app and loving our support.

Besides that, to improve your experience, we will keep improving our services for valued TrueProft users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared and for being the best part of the TrueProfit app.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only TrueProfit but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@trueprofit.io

Roona Beauty | رونا بيوتي

Location Saudi Arabia

I used this app to help me track my store statistics and profit. It is the best one I've found on the app store. Windy from the app support team helped me with every detail I asked about. I can't thank her enough. I've requested some extra features to be added and they are working on this. I'm sure they will do their best as always. Keep it up, guys.

November 16, 2022

Hi Roona Beauty | رونا بيوتي store admin,
Here's Windy from the TrueProfit team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued TrueProft users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of TrueProfit app.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only TrueProfit, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

GLOW-CAP.com

It's super useful and it's beginner-friendly! Saves hours of calculations. It's a must-have for every store even if you are beginner so you can clearly see your profits/losses.

November 16, 2022

Hi GLOW-CAP.com store admin,

OrthoJointRelief

Very good service. The app works really well and I am able to calculate my profits seemingly.
Happy with the app!
Giang provided great service.

November 13, 2022

Hi OrthoJointRelief store admin,
Here is Harper from the TrueProfit team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

OneCommerce

GARTEN&ICH®

Location Germany

App works as intended. If you have any questions, the support is super nice and helpful and they go the extra mile to help out a customer. 10/10 would recommend.

November 10, 2022

Hi GARTEN&ICH® store admin,

Speed Dealers

Location Australia

Game changer :) helps a lot with seeing how good your store is going. Shows all profits so you can see overall.

November 9, 2022

Hi Speed Dealers store admin,

AstroProGlobal

This app helped me track things efficiently! Customer service is amazing as well - quick replies always.

November 8, 2022

Hi AstroProGlobal store admin,

Sixteen Norte

I'm just getting started in Dropshipping and this app is very useful to help me track my financials. Customer service is awesome and very prompt to help out.

November 1, 2022

Hi Sixteen Norte store admin,

Cushion Lab

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent and quickly technical support, and features are easy to use, and it also has mobile version

October 31, 2022

Hi Cushion Lab store admin,

Catchee

Location United Arab Emirates

I use this app for multiple stores and I just can recommend it. Very clear dashboard, easy to use and a great customer service.

October 11, 2022