TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Real-time profit tracking. Insightful cost & product analytics

GYMGRIZZLY

The difference between this and other profit calculators is, that its super easy to set up, there are little to no bugs, the support team answers really really fast and the best of all: They have a mobile app thats super clean and looks amazing! Love to always be able to look up my shop stats whenever i want to :)

Vprintes

really good app, it's meet my needs, give you an overview of your business, the customer support team is very helpful and fast reply, some of functions doesn't work well but it's fix very soon

WASABI Knives

The transaction fees are calculated by a formula although this can be pulled directly from Shopify. The result is that the transaction fees are calculated incorrectly. For example, Beprofit can pull the transaction fees directly from Shopify. Fix this, please.

iiGears™

Good app, since using this app for a few months I had issues 2-3 times with the data not loading and can log on to the profit app

BUENPIE

Great app! The support team is always willing to help, I like that the included the cost in snapchat and bing ads that I plan to use in a future

Tgow Sports

super complete finance app! i use it everyday to track my profit. Super nice customer service always available!

EasyJean

Nice app !!! I took the premium feature to keep an eyes on my profit. 20 bucks / month is peanuts !
Nice app and nice customer service !
I recommend it to anyone who owns a business !

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Rejuventco™

I used to love this app when it was free, but i am uninstalling after they made it 19.99 a month. :(

March 7, 2021

Thank you for sticking with us so far, and sorry because developers can't produce food from the air. We, too, need income to survive.

We could have stayed forever as your lovable free app, but we decided we'd rather forward the resources to building an app so good that users are happy to pay for. That's our choice.

Cheers,

FYI, this change was not supposed to work on our current users. If you hadn't uninstalled the app, you could still have used it for free.

Omega Chair

This type of app is underrated simply because it wasn't built to make sales. It does, however, help monitor the money in and out, which is essentially what I care about. Congrats to the team behind this app on creating a truly necessary tool. Best in the market I dare say.

Previous 1 3 4 5