TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Real-time profit tracking. Insightful cost & product analytics

HomeSeven

Really good app to track your numbers and it is fast and easy to use. I would like to have a VAT feature for European people. I heard it will be available soon.

PistaBox

Much better than OrderMetrics. Excellent Support with new features being added regularly. I can rest assured that the data is accurate, bombproof system.. very reliable. Highly recommended

May 31, 2020
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us :)

Staryify

I used this app to calculate my Shopify store profit. This app is awesome and easy to use for beginner people. 100% recommended. Give it a try...

Le Bricolo

Vraiment une très bonne application pour piloter son activité au quotidien. Les développeurs sont vraiment très disponible. Merci !

July 3, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre review :-)

Pythagoras-Magnets

great app great support, gives me the info on what is the site doing.
thanks hope this continues to expand to other ad platforms
all the best -great job!

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback :D

FetchlyCo

Great customer service and app. Highly recommended. I have been using it for the past 3 months now :)

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

AmourPrints

There could be some changes that would make the app more accurate and more user-friendly, but overall, it performs well enough.

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad that the app has pleased you. We will try to add your request as soon as possible.

Blu's Baby Boutique

Great app and reasonable price. Very good profit overlook and they constantly work on new features and improvements. Customer support is also very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

Pro MaxLight™

I like the app, and it incorporates FB ads. Provides all you need to get your bottom line. Support is fantastic.

Drawing With Fire

Amazing responsive service plus every metric you need to grow your business and save time. Would recommend to anyone!

Previous 1 3