TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Real-time profit tracking. Insightful cost & product analytics

My Crazy Halloween

Really love this app. All the main features are inside, for a cheap price! I recommend it to all the sellers on Shopify.

September 22, 2020

Thank you. We really appreciate your nice review.

Prayer Lamp

Only just installed today & so far everything is brilliant. Will defo be buying the paid version after my trail. Hoang (support chat) is very fast and helpful!

September 22, 2020

That sounds terrific! Thanks for the love.

The Gadgets

I really like the app because it works at least as well as the competition.

Partly the functions are better implemented in this app or there are more exact possibilities to calculate your exact profit.

The price is much better than with other competitors.

PuppyPad

Love this app, Good For the price and very good support team! The layout if very good and very simplistic!

TruSwing

Great app for tracking your profit, especially if you're working in different currencies from your store to ads. I reached out to support with and issue and Hoang helped me straight away.

Kyle-Store-4

Great apps, got new exciting features. Way better than Ordermetrics (Shittymetrics). The support team is super responsive and helpful.

SKINPRO™

Very good app i recommand it. If you know what you do you can calcul all of your fees easily. Thank you

CRAFTD London

Great app. Support is next level too. At a fraction of the cost of others, it's a no brainer. Take that from someone who's used the expensive ones :)

HomeSeven

Really good app to track your numbers and it is fast and easy to use. I would like to have a VAT feature for European people. I heard it will be available soon.

PistaBox

Much better than OrderMetrics. Excellent Support with new features being added regularly. I can rest assured that the data is accurate, bombproof system.. very reliable. Highly recommended

July 3, 2020

May 31, 2020
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us :)

Previous 1 3