TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

TrueProfit ‑ Profit Tracking

by Golden Cloud Technology

Calculate your profit, costs and more. Made for Dropshipping.

Peaceful Shala

Can't say how much my life has been easier since it helped me organize the numbers. First time setup took a while; after that it's perfect. My data from Shopify & Facebook gets pulled in correctly, and I could manage my COGS, transaction and shipping fees easily. Guys, this app is a life saver!

Man's Manor

Good value for money. I've tries some similar apps, which are either overpriced or too simple. This app lets me track my profit + product costs nicely, and its metrics can even break down to single products. Customer service is prompt and helpful, big thanks to Lilly. I'm recommending this app to anyone wanting to understand their business finance.

winkdeluxe

Overall good app BUT a bit overpriced as there are a dozen of apps that do the same for 4.99$
I found entering costs a bit of a pain but it's nice that it tracks the fb ad spending.

Timeless Matter

I had to un-install the app simply because there was no Google Ads integration, willing to use it again if that feature is ever added.

Other than that, the app looks great, it works similar to other apps, and the price is great as-well!

October 28, 2019

Thank you for giving us a try. We are still developing our Ad spend service and will inform you via email when it is available. Hope to have you back in the future!

Immortius

I used to make my own report. Frankly speaking I hated it. This app saves my life. It gives me overview of my business, pulls all the numbers to a dashboard: revenue, facebook ads spend, COGS, shipping cost and my profit. Great app with a reasonable price. Recommend!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your support!