True Profit Calc & Analytics

True Profit Calc & Analytics

From $19.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking
4.9
October 4, 2022

Great way to track expenses & have CLEAR VIEW on profits on your business! Love the design & easy to use.

AnimeWrld
Time spent using app: 2 days
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking replied October 4, 2022

Hi AnimeWrld store admin,
Here is Harper from the TrueProfit team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience using our app and loving our support.

Besides that, to improve your experience, we will keep improving our services for valued TrueProft users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared and for being the best part of the TrueProfit app.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only TrueProfit but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@trueprofit.io

Best regards,
Harper

October 3, 2022

True profit is amazing! It's extremely easy to use and the support there is great! You just have to do a few clicks and your profit is calculated perfectly! This is a must have if you are looking to make decisions based on your results. In the past I thought I knew my numbers but these apps proved that I wasn't calculating things properly. Happy to use that app.

marnetic
Greece
Time spent using app: 6 days
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking replied October 3, 2022

Hi marnetic store admin,
Here's Windy from the TrueProfit team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued TrueProft users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of TrueProfit app.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only TrueProfit, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Edited October 10, 2022

App is excellent for tracking profits. I had troubles finding apps that are updating live and that one does it perfectly. Highly recommend! The price is very good too.

miyatik
Time spent using app: 8 days
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking replied October 2, 2022

Hi miyatik store admin,
Here's Windy from the TrueProfit team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.
You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

September 22, 2022

Nice app to keep track of your profit and keep refreshing it live. It helps me to be aware of the profit every hour while scaling my store. The best feature imo is the mobile application that let's you be connected to your business wherever you are. Would recommend.

Marbolla
Time spent using app: 2 months
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking replied September 22, 2022

Hi Marbolla store admin,

September 19, 2022

the service was the best that i recieved :D keep going guys everything was clear after that and it helped me a lot

Carola Berlin
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 3 months
TrueProfit Real-time Profit & LTV tracking replied September 19, 2022

Hi Carola Berlin store admin,
This is Windy from TrueProfit Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Besides, we are developing a blog about all the useful information that can assist you in doing your business on the app.
Please refer to more details here: https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Best Regards!