Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TBD

Jenks Hatchery Inc.

We are a poultry hatchery, which sells day old poultry, supplies and feed, to all 50 states in the US. We recently starting listing our supplies products on Amazon, and were struggling to keep inventory consistent. Trunk stepped in and helped us with some customization, which has worked very well since the install, and keeps our inventory synced across multiple sales channels. 5 stars all the way!

Woof Craft

Trunk gives me peace of mind that my inventory is accurately tracked between my Shopify and Etsy shops. Now I can worry less about manually updating inventory on both platforms and focus more on building my business. Customer service is also top-notch and fast!

Aqua & Spark

Trunk has saved me so much time! No more manually adjusting inventory between platforms. If time is money, Trunk has already paid for itself 100 times over.

Joyride Harness

Trunk has seamlessly solved an inventory issue that we were having related to duplicate SKUs. The team was also incredibly helpful and responsive in assisting with organization and overall onboarding.

The One I Love NYC

This app is a life saver!!!! We've been trying to find a solution to sync our products from Squarespace to Shopify and this app just did it perfectly, thanks a lot!

Spun Bamboo

Have been using this app for a month now and really happy we found it. We can connect all our platforms and get accurate data on what we actually have. And compare to other apps it’s really easy to use and the fact that we can create different bundles and connect the inventory to the same products again and again just made it such an easy choice for us. Highly recommend!

Nauli

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

We're really glad about the fast onboarding and fair pricing offer of Trunk. This App helps us to get our Etsy Shop into business again, which was not possible since we grew our Shopify.
We had researched some other Apps, but all others had problems to deal with our multi location Shopify. Trunk's simple solution is enough for our current needs.

Bateau bateau

Plans are expensive but OMG it's the best IMP I've worked with. I've been a year with ecomdash, having a hard time using it efficiently, causing me headaches. Now, Trunk is so easy-friendly, quick and reliable! I feel my inventory is in good hands.

ARKi

Location Australia

Trunk is the perfect solution for managing inventory in our business. It is simple, clean and effective. All the other solutions we looked at were too expensive, too complicated and didn't actually provide what we needed. The way we can create bundle and kit SKUs so easily in Trunk is just perfect. Our main products come in multiple boxes and trunk allows us to always have accurate stock availability of our full kit items so we don't over sell, and at the same time keep track of stock for re-ordering so we can ultimately keep our customers happy.

Woods Fine Linens

Time spent using app About 1 month

Do not hesitate to get this on your Shopify if you need to sync grouped/bundled inventory to individual stock items (SKUs) - we mainly use it to sync two instances of the same SKU, one in a group setting on our website, and one as an individual product on the same website. It is fast, reliable, a cinch to setup (even for a non-technical person). It just works and believe me we've tried a few apps before this wonderment came along and removed a critical problem!