Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Zeedijk 60

Just installed this app and it has been very helpful! Was searching for months until I saw this app on a shopify forum, it has a very easy setup and their customer service is available and very fast in helping! Definitely recommend this! - From The Netherlands

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Works great, no issues found so far. We used Zoho in the past with terrible results. Trunk is easy to install and use, and the support is amazing!

Asteri Shop Official

I'm SO SO HAPPY with this app!!! They have the bundles tracking, this is what i was looking for ! Also, the team is always available and is super helpful with every detail. They go extra mile and look further in order to provide you with a solution!!! I'm very pleased !!

Make It Fabulous Store

Having Trunk take care of our inventory management takes a huge chunk of worry off our plate. We are a growing small company selling on 3 platforms. It is simple and straight forward to use and we highly recommend it! The support is excellent.

Jeff Mack Supply

Trunk works great for our inventory management. Before Trunk our inventory was a mess. I'd highly recommend it!

Emily Quigley Ink

This app has made selling across multiple channels a breeze -- I never have to worry about manually updating my stock levels. The bundling and kitting features are great, too!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

I was so pleased to find an inventory program to support all three of our sales chanels (FAIRE, Shopify and Etsy). Implementing trunk has reduced frustration and saved us time by eliminating tedious and error-prone manual processes. It has also increased fulfillment efficiency, as quantities sync automatically, reducing backorders and partial shipments. Keep up the good work TRUNK team! We appreciate you!

CUTTY CUSTOM CUTS

James is beyond helpful! I was having issues syncing my products and getting all my sku’s organized. James has always been available to help work through any issues.

Waterproof Seat Cover Co

Great app, very useful. We used it for over a year but the way we warehouse has updated so we no longer need to use it. For bundling this app is great!!! Very simple and customer service is A+++

Rays of Clay Co

Trunk is a simple to use, intuitive platform. It is really helpful for my Etsy shop when managing products that can be purchased in different quantities. I also appreciate James's customer service and ability to work with you through any issues. Thanks!