4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple online platforms. It's praised for its intuitive interface, ease of use, and responsive customer support. The app is especially beneficial for businesses selling unique or handmade items. Features like bundling and kitting, inventory alerts, and stock lookup by SKU or partial product title are appreciated. Despite the cost, many find it a valuable investment for the time saved and growth enabled, allowing them to focus more on product creation rather than inventory management.

February 8, 2021

I have been so happy to have found Trunk! And have recommended to several shop owner friends. FINALLY I don't have to worry about inventory overselling across platforms or counting inventory over and over to make sure it is updated. Super easy to install and use. Thank you for this awesome app!

SugarBeeBlanks
About 2 years using the app
November 17, 2021

Trunk has been a game changer for streamlining our inventory process between Etsy and Shopify. Wonderful product and the customer support has been 5 Star

The Great Divine
November 27, 2021

I started out on Etsy, but eventually I wanted to expand my shop beyond what I could physically produce myself. I started out with Square since they integrate fairly well with Etsy, but the inventory for the online shop was always off. That’s when I discovered Trunk. Connecting was a breeze and setup was seriously so fast I was in shock. When I decided to migrate from Square Online to Shopify, the task was significantly simpler thanks to Trunk. For anyone who is selling across platforms, Trunk is a no-brainer! Thanks James for making such a great product.

Concrete + Crystals
May 10, 2021

Before Trunk, we were trying to sync up inventory on Etsy, Squarespace, & Faire, while their larger wholesale clients have their own platforms for us to keep up with. Making the switch to Trunk has been seemless and made our D2C and lower level B2B inventory SPOT ON. We've enjoyed how they match products by SKU. Thank you, team at Trunk!

Flavorpurveyor
February 16, 2022

This app is a total game changer very easy to set up. Support is excellent. I've been using for just over two weeks and haven't had a problem so far. The stock change is instant. I sell on eBay and shopify. Also have loads of listings bundles multi variation listings etc etc and Trunk is totally fine with it. Can't recommend enough

Louise's Party Deals
Edited June 5, 2020

I searched for an app like this for so long! It has been such a time saver syncing our inventory across platforms. Super user friendly and easy to set up. And, the bundle option is amazing too! James is incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this app 100%!

Little Stocking Company
June 22, 2020

I love this app - really trust it to update inventory in the background when I am working between multiple platforms. 100% recommend as a must-have for ecommerce sites.

Peach and Willow
September 30, 2020

We've been using Trunk for a year now and I don't know how we managed without it. Trunk helps us keep on top of our inventory which is spread over multiple sales channels. It's very easy to maintain with the help of SKUs and alerts you of any duplicated information. Really good value for money.

Bramble House
February 2, 2021

Trunk was easy to set up and link to multiple channels. We definitely love the ability to create bundles to help manage the different products we sell across our channels. And by far the best part is how Trunk is taking feedback and continually making improvements and enhancements. We look forward to growing with them.

Boldfaced Goods
March 18, 2021

We're running Trunk across numerous Shopify stores and the app delivers as promised. Highly recommend!

Revolver Magazine