Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 26, 2021

Trunk makes inventory easy. I have multiple stores across multiple platforms and Trunk makes it so easy to manage and update stock levels in real time. Would recommend Trunk for any size business to manage their inventory.

Confetti Club AU
December 20, 2021

Trunk has far exceeded our expectations.
Stock is instantly synced between Shopify and eBay which is a must for our business.
It also enables you to easily create bundles and even duplicate an existing product to allow you to list it with multiple SKU's whilst accurately tracking stock.
Overall it is a very powerful app with great support. We highly recommend it!

VM Aquatics
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 13, 2021

We have tried other products to sync inventory across all of our platforms. When we finally found Trunk everything actually worked like it was supposed to! If you're looking for a program that works correctly and fast sign up for Trunk!

Thermocline Scuba LLC
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 10, 2021

We just started using trunk a few weeks ago for duplicate sku syncing and it works like a charm! They did a great job with this app. By duplicating skus we were able to create a starter kit comprised of duplicate SKUs at a cheaper price, and still accurately track inventory of the actual skus. It was a big unlock because we would need shopify plus otherwise.

Polish Pops
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 7, 2021

Trunk works seamlessly to create and manage the kits that we sell. Our inventory would be a mess without it - can't recommend Trunk enough.

Tableday
Edited December 6, 2021

This app is so useful when selling on multiple channels. It saves us a lot of time and errors. The bundling and kitting function is wonderful. Thank you very much!

Cote Cuir Leather
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 3, 2021

For quite some time we have been searching dor a way, how to reliably synchronise our 2 eBay and 1 Shopify shop and shat I have to James worship for, is the real-time synchronization and reliability of the synchronization. The Trunk-app interface is also very intuitive and easy to use uncluding the creation of part lists (BOM) - such a feature i missed while working earlier in standard ERP-Systems ...

toner-cmyk.eu
Germany
November 27, 2021

I started out on Etsy, but eventually I wanted to expand my shop beyond what I could physically produce myself. I started out with Square since they integrate fairly well with Etsy, but the inventory for the online shop was always off. That’s when I discovered Trunk. Connecting was a breeze and setup was seriously so fast I was in shock. When I decided to migrate from Square Online to Shopify, the task was significantly simpler thanks to Trunk. For anyone who is selling across platforms, Trunk is a no-brainer! Thanks James for making such a great product.

Concrete + Crystals
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 26, 2021

As a handmade seller who uses three different platforms to sell online, trunk has taken an enormous amount of stress from my business management. I will never go back to manually juggling inventories across platforms again! Thank you for making the holidays that much merrier!

Montana Toy Company
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 24, 2022

Trunk was so easy to setup and has revolutionised our stock management. We had Etsy and Shopify stores and because of Trunk we felt confident to expand to eBay as well. The Bundles and Kit functionality has saved us so many lost sales and significantly reduced the stress in our lives! Thank you!!!
Update May22 Trunk was amazing for us, but 6 months in, none of the features being requested have been implemented. Simple functionality like sort/filter not available. Lots of manual setup required. No features like export or reports. Due to the cost I have regretfully moved to a different app.

Worry Less Design