4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple platforms, including Shopify, Etsy, eBay, and Amazon. It's particularly useful for businesses selling unique items, preventing double selling and overselling. The app is praised for its simplicity, effectiveness, and quick inventory syncing. Features like bundling & kitting, inventory stock alerts, and stock lookup by SKU or partial product title are appreciated. The customer service is described as excellent and responsive. The app is easy to set up, operates effectively in the background, and is ideal for businesses expanding to new platforms or managing inventory across wholesale and retail sites.

February 11, 2021

Trunk updates seamlessly between my Shopify and Etsy websites. It literally updates sold items from either site in moments, thus eliminating the rather embarrassing issue I was having with overselling limited items when I couldn't manually update sales immediately. I couldn't be happier.

Peacock Bead Shop
April 13, 2022

Customer Service is #1. I must have asked 40 questions and everything was answered with patience. They helped me set up from start to finish. The app works better than others I have tried. 100% recommended!!

Reef Goods
September 6, 2022

Trunk has been very helpful for our curated gift boxes, so we can track inventory and make sure these gifts show out of stock if an item is sold out.

Narrative Food
July 2, 2020

Trunk has been instrumental in growing my business. Selling on multiple platforms, it's imperative to have inventory that lines up. Trunk provides that and more, making it very easy to see my inventory in one place. Delighted to keep using this service.

kaeraz
June 24, 2021

Great service and glitch free software. Only reason it is missing a star is because it is lacking in some functionality. I am using it regardless of this because of how well it does what it says it is going to do.

KROFT
Over 2 years using the app
February 17, 2021

Trunk is a great app that exactly meets our needs. The real time inventory update has been tested as real “real time”. And trunk sends me email when I accidentally create duplicated SKUs. Life saver.

golove
December 26, 2021

Trunk makes inventory easy. I have multiple stores across multiple platforms and Trunk makes it so easy to manage and update stock levels in real time. Would recommend Trunk for any size business to manage their inventory.

Confetti Club AU
January 10, 2022

In two short years, our business has quickly grown to a Top 100 global seller on Etsy with upwards of 1,000 products at any given time. Our business has grown so fast that we’re basically learning through trial and error and managing our inventory had become a legitimate nightmare. I am so thankful that I stumbled upon Trunk inventory. Trunk easily manages and syncs all of our listings across our website and selling platforms, has helped prevent overselling and has fundamentally changed the way we approach our inventory management. For the first time, it feels like we have control over the process and are ahead of the game. More than anything, it has removed a ton of stress from our lives and that alone makes Trunk a huge asset. We are beyond thankful for this product.

Southern Seed Exchange
May 15, 2022

I've been looking for something like Trunk for ages. Saves me heaps of time doing boring inventory.

kissmypatootie
March 25, 2021

I have done a lot of research and they are the best. Very user friendly platform, supper customer service. No matter how small your business is, my advice is get Trunk, it saves you a lot of time and headache. Now when I have to update my inventory for all my sales channels, I go to Trunk and job done. That simple. Highly recommended as a small business owner.

Koraa