Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

kaeraz

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk has been instrumental in growing my business. Selling on multiple platforms, it's imperative to have inventory that lines up. Trunk provides that and more, making it very easy to see my inventory in one place. Delighted to keep using this service.

Thryv Organics

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Excellent customer service! James answered my questions quickly, and I didn't get stuck in the annoying automated chatbot. Trunk serves our Thryv Organics online and brick and mortar store in Dallas VERY well.

Wholly Human

I am so happy that I found Trunk to keep track of my inventory across sites. I tried another solution before I found Trunk and it was so confusing and hard to work with. Trunk is super easy and does everything I need it to do. I got things up and running in a few minutes and it works in real time. I couldn't be happier.

Sweet Backflip

Trunk's API is lightning fast and the only reason I was able to expand from Etsy to Shopify and eBay. I have over 200 SKUs in my shop and can fulfill over 100 orders per week, so manually updating each one just wasn't an option. Trunk is one of the best-kept eCommerce secrets and should be a common-sense tool for any multi-channel seller.

Perpetual Ribbons

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using Trunk to sync my Etsy & Shopify shops since May 2019 before Truck had even been approved as an available app on Shopify. I have never had any issues... I've had a few questions & James has always been super quick to respond & walk me through whatever changes needed to be made. I never worry about my inventory being incorrect& the price for this kind of service can't be beat.

Mrs Lamb UK

"I'm so glad I found Trunk, I had been looking for an inventory system that actually worked for months! It's made life so much easier, giving me more time to work on other areas of my business. Thanks so much! "

Twin Roads

Time spent using app About 2 months

It took me a while to understand the concept since eBay and Amazon would often issue sku numbers that were different from those I input in Square. James was very patient and took the time to explain how to sync items on the different platforms and now everything is working well. Definitely will end up saving lots of time down the road.

Felted Sky

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is amazing. The software is simple and easy to use, and updates our online stores MUCH more quickly than our previous inventory management software. Plus it is able to handle all the odd quirks of Etsy, Shopify, etc. I highly recommend it!

Peach and Willow

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app - really trust it to update inventory in the background when I am working between multiple platforms. 100% recommend as a must-have for ecommerce sites.

Syringa Soapery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Trunk is a must-have for any Shopify user who also sells on other platforms! It is very easy to set up, use, and adjusts inventory very quickly (pretty much instantly). I highly recommend it!