Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling , 436 reviews

October 19, 2020

This app is very simple yet so powerful .With the mess in Amazon's catalog where everybody creates bundles and combining different products in kits , it was NO WAY to be able to keep an accurate inventory count between the two sites. Here it comes Trunk to the rescue . The bunddle / kits features are a life saver.Best inventory sync. program I've seen so far .

Euro Food Mart
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 19, 2020

Trunk provides us with a solid solution to keeping track of inventory over multiple sites. It's been a lifesaver! So simple and they are super responsive to questions. A huge plus.

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 15, 2020

What can i say, i have waited for a program like this for years. This has changed our business. What a time saver!!!

Found Golf Balls
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 14, 2020

This is the BEST inventory syncing software that we have ever used. We sell OOAK decorative book collections and up until now had to have a separate inventory for each of our sales platforms. We can now upload all of our book sets to each shop and use Trunk to synch across 2 Etsy shops and a Shopify store. In effect have tripled our available inventory! James was very helpful in helping set this up.

Decades of Vintage
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 14, 2020

Incredible customer service. James is the best! We wouldn't have been able to launch on time without him. We played around with other inventory apps before this one and found that Trunk manages our global inventory the best. Our store has a large catalogue and only sells products in bundles. Trunk handles it all seamlessly. Highly recommend!

Zipper Valley
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 8, 2020

Trunk helped my Shopify Plus store sync inventory in real time, it happens in a matter of milliseconds, enabling us to have duplicated products that will not oversell! Their team helped with the integration of the app and has made everything super easy. It's working wonderfully for our brand. Thanks Trunk!

HATCH Collection
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 8, 2020

We sync Square and Shopify. James has been amazingly accommodating and responsive. We're super grateful to have found him and Trunk.

Homecoming
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 5, 2020

I was selling on 3 different marketplaces and stock management was proper pain in the neck. After I added my Shopify standalone it just became impossible. With Trunk it is real piece of cake and the time saving is massive. And the peace mind knowing I don't have to worry about overselling is just priceless. James was also incredibly helpful with initial set up. Highly recommend.

Arcalliq
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 1, 2020

I have been looking for an app like this for so long. Finally I can connect our Etsy Shop and Shopify and have it synced as soon as products are sold. We are beyond happy, also with the customer service. thank you Trunk!

Lottes Laden
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 30, 2020

We've been using Trunk for a year now and I don't know how we managed without it. Trunk helps us keep on top of our inventory which is spread over multiple sales channels. It's very easy to maintain with the help of SKUs and alerts you of any duplicated information. Really good value for money.

Bramble House