4.9

Merchants highly recommend this real-time inventory management app, especially for businesses selling unique or handmade items. It's praised for preventing double selling and its ability to manage inventory for bundles, kits, and raw materials across multiple platforms. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. The app's stock alert feature and time-saving capabilities have been instrumental in business growth.

Edited December 30, 2019

MakeupBeautyBox Narrelle

Trunk is the best!!! So easy to set up and use. Integrates with my eBay and Shopify stores. Tracks and adjusts quantities across all sales channels in real time so I never sell product I don’t have in stock. That was my biggest headache. My favourite feature is creating bundles and kits. This allows me to create multiple listings using the same products in different quantities and sets across my stores and Trunk keeps track of it all. Ensuring what I have listed is available to sell. Trunk. It’s changed my business. Helped me grow and saved me valuable time I can utilise elsewhere in my business.

MakeupBeauty Box💄
June 21, 2022

Trunk has been instrumental in keeping our inventory synced across duplicate SKUs across 1 single store channel. Prior to Trunk we spent countless hours re-syncing our inventory manually until we decided to opt for a competitor that simply was not up to the task. We are happy to say we have finally found the right partner, one that lives up to his promises, makes it easy to set up, and fair in pricing (automatically moves you up and down tiers).

RangeTrotter
Greece
January 11, 2021

Great app, simple to use and easy to setup. Great service and technical support from their team when trying to set this up. Highly recommend!

Equipo
New Zealand
September 1, 2020

After testing several sub-par, unreliable solutions for inventory sync, Trunk was a breath of fresh air. It "just worked", with an intuitive UX, and solid support.

Shobitam
July 27, 2022

Trunk has made keeping up with inventory and stock levels a breeze! I'm truly not sure what we'd do without it, and we'd highly recommend it!

Empowered Goods
February 9, 2023

Excellent app that has proven to be extremely useful for the day to day running of our store. It's the only app I have found that syncs stock in actual real time across out multiple stores and channels.

Highly recommended, and has saved countless hours in staff time manually allocating stock!

boxmenswear
January 28, 2021

We at The Sawmill Shop were thrilled to find Trunk. It has allowed us to seamlessly sell on Etsy and Shopify using the same inventory for both, without having to spend hours updating everything manually. There are many fantastic features in use already, with many more on the way, and an easy way to publicly request them to boot! The support is excellent and you get a response in minutes, not days.

The Sawmill Shop
March 16, 2021

For years we were burned by apps that promised to integrate our inventory across multiple selling platforms. Trunk delivers what it promises. Seamlessly integrate your inventory across multiple platforms without issues. Customer service is quick to fix any issues. A++++

Yesterdays
November 16, 2022

Trunk has filled a gap that we sorely needed filled. We have been looking for this solution for over 12 months. Previously we used inventory software that was over $1,000 a month and yes it did a lot more than this, but we didn't need all the bells and whistles included. Using Trunk has saved us hrs of work every month and more importantly stopped us from missing sales from stockouts. If it can also manage orders in the future to break down bundles into single products without our intervention, it will be a game changer but well worth the money for its current functionality.

Tradesmart Safety
June 1, 2023

Trunk has been vital in helping us link stock between our two Shopify stores together. Without trunk our business wont be able to keep track of inventory, and we'd be consistently letting customers down.

Reptiles By Post