Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 30, 2020

I've been using Trunk to sync my Etsy & Shopify shops since May 2019 before Truck had even been approved as an available app on Shopify. I have never had any issues... I've had a few questions & James has always been super quick to respond & walk me through whatever changes needed to be made. I never worry about my inventory being incorrect& the price for this kind of service can't be beat.

Perpetual Ribbons
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 29, 2020

"I'm so glad I found Trunk, I had been looking for an inventory system that actually worked for months! It's made life so much easier, giving me more time to work on other areas of my business. Thanks so much! "

Mrs Lamb UK
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 26, 2020

It took me a while to understand the concept since eBay and Amazon would often issue sku numbers that were different from those I input in Square. James was very patient and took the time to explain how to sync items on the different platforms and now everything is working well. Definitely will end up saving lots of time down the road.

Twin Roads
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 22, 2020

Trunk is amazing. The software is simple and easy to use, and updates our online stores MUCH more quickly than our previous inventory management software. Plus it is able to handle all the odd quirks of Etsy, Shopify, etc. I highly recommend it!

Felted Sky
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 22, 2020

I love this app - really trust it to update inventory in the background when I am working between multiple platforms. 100% recommend as a must-have for ecommerce sites.

Peach and Willow
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 16, 2020

Trunk is a must-have for any Shopify user who also sells on other platforms! It is very easy to set up, use, and adjusts inventory very quickly (pretty much instantly). I highly recommend it!

Syringa Soapery
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 12, 2020

Trunk works. I have tried other options for inventory syncing that do not work, and leave you in a mess of wrong numbers and needing to recount products. Trunk syncs your inventory and adds kitting. Which is even more useful than I originally realized. Love it.

Smileyboy Beads
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 11, 2020

I chose Trunk among other applications and I do not regret my choice. Very easy to use, and the possibilities of being able to connect several shops suits me. I have been breathing for two weeks now because the application takes care of the management of my large inventory (about 900 products). I have more time to do something else! Thank you so much guys!

Bonjour Handmade
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 6, 2020

Love being able to sync stock between our Etsy and Shopify shop without manually updating for each sale. Time saver for sure. Excited to see what features are added over time to make inventory management even easier.

Must Be Monogrammed
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited June 5, 2020

I searched for an app like this for so long! It has been such a time saver syncing our inventory across platforms. Super user friendly and easy to set up. And, the bundle option is amazing too! James is incredibly helpful! Would definitely recommend this app 100%!

Little Stocking Company