Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Multiple shops, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QBO, Square, & more

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RenewedMacs.com

Absolute game changer! Prior to Trunk we thought the ability to seamlessly sync eBay and Shopify inventory with 100% accuracy was out of the question. However, James and his team proved that to be untrue! Incredible APP!

On The EDGE

I've tested out a few other 'inventory sync' apps before and Trunk does the job. We sell physically in two stores, Shopify and other sales channels, so we needed an app to sync all inventory to prevent overselling. The trial period allowed me to experience the app as is, and now in the first month of subscription, I can say that our inventory syncs so well, between sales made in our stores and online. It's truly a life-saving app, and James is quick to respond if you ever have any issues or questions!

Supplement Addiction

After trying some other apps with horrible results and deleted inventory, we were referred to Trunk by a company that was assisting us with our Shopify website. We had so many problems getting accurate inventory between our in-store Square sales and our Shopify website that we’re ready to just “throw in the towel” completely! We’ve had Trunk for a few weeks now and so far it’s working great. Our inventory is staying accurate and it has given us one less thing to worry about.

DaRosa Creations

I have been looking for a program to synchronize my stock for years. As a small business owner the programs out there were either too expensive, too complicated or did not include all sales channels. Trunk saves me time and reduces stress. No more order cancellations because items are out of stock!

Support has been great and I am looking forward to new features

*****5 stars*****

(IN)LARKIN

Love this app as it is super simple and simply works. Syncing inventories is a royal pain any other way. Thanks!

Creatively Crowned Engraving

I love what Trunk has done for my business. It makes keeping inventory accurate across multiple stores a complete breeze. The customer service is absolutely top-notch. James is ridiculously fast at answering questions and has been fantastic and helping me figure out the best way to use Trunk for my needs.

St.Michael's

We started using Trunk to connect our inventory between Shopify and Square. It works seamlessly between the two platforms and keeps our inventory up to date. No more worrying about selling something at a pop up someone is trying to buy online. The customer service is great and the team at Trunk answered all of our questions up front and quickly. Great overall product!

White Dog Home

Over the years of business ownership, I invested in various sales channels to grow my sales online and in store. Constantly I struggled with synchronizing my inventory across the sales channels I was using. Lots of valuable time spent, energy wasted and missed sales resulted. I certainly didn't want to change my sales channels though! They worked for me. Along came Trunk Inventory! The integration has allowed me to continue to use the sales channels I had in place and stay on top of my inventory. Kudos! Thank you for such an easy solution and I look forward to the future growth in your software solution.

Good Southerner

Trunk has helped us take control of our inventory. It helped us manage from one place, so that we could streamline our ordering and selling processes. It has saved us money and drastically reduced stress. We highly recommend Trunk!

Everyday Olive

Trunk has been an amazing tool for our small business. This year we went from selling on one platform to three and I was searching for a way to keep real-time inventory of our many products. I'm so grateful we found Trunk! The format is user-friendly and the synchronization is extremely fast and accurate. I've been able to focus on sales during busy times because I know our inventory is being safely accounted for.