4.9

Merchants highly recommend this real-time inventory management app, especially for businesses selling unique or handmade items. It's praised for preventing double selling and its ability to manage inventory for bundles, kits, and raw materials across multiple platforms. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. The app's stock alert feature and time-saving capabilities have been instrumental in business growth.

October 28, 2020

Trunk is just the solution I had been looking for linking my amazon handmade listings, my Shopify and my Etsy stores. It was easy to onboard and easy to understand.

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC
20 days using the app
May 6, 2022

Trunk is a great tool to manage inventory while selling on various channels. The app has been incredibly useful to prevent oversale of inventory by syncing and changes instantly when sales occur. The bundle / kitting feature also solved a big challenge where we have some SKUs that are comprised of sub-variants. Overall, the app has saved us a lot of time and effort on inventory management.

Wholesale Origin
January 26, 2022

The app is a little expensive but it works very smooth. The quality of the app is noticeable when you use it. It also has a new feature to get email alerts when a variant goes low in stock. Very useful. Also great attention through the chat by James. Thank you!

OTSO
Andorra
June 14, 2022

Trunk is amazing for anyone who has multiple sites or uses multiple sales channels not supported by the back end of their website as standard. I wanted to use Trunk previously but my website didn't link to it so now I've changed I'm so pleased I can access it. Trunk enables me to sell on Amazon as well as my direct to customer site without having to mess around reserving stock just in case someone orders on Amazon and then not having it to sell on my D2C site. The solution Trunk offers is scalable unlike my previous manual intervention process.

Booze Free
March 1, 2022

Fantastic App. We tried several different products and none of them could do what we needed. Trunk did everything we wanted, and did it in a simple, incredibly easy-to-use way. Highly recommend.

Mantra Immortal: Immortalize Your Gifts!
July 2, 2022

This app does exactly what is says. Great customer service as well. Fantastic for keeping your inventory centralised. Great stuff!

MoringaProducts
February 3, 2020

I've tested out a few other 'inventory sync' apps before and Trunk does the job. We sell physically in two stores, Shopify and other sales channels, so we needed an app to sync all inventory to prevent overselling. The trial period allowed me to experience the app as is, and now in the first month of subscription, I can say that our inventory syncs so well, between sales made in our stores and online. It's truly a life-saving app, and James is quick to respond if you ever have any issues or questions!

On The EDGE
October 22, 2020

We had been looking for a long time (years), to find an app that would manage our inventory across multiple retail and wholesale platforms. None offered anything close to the breadth and ease of Trunk. Installing it was super easy (though the "pro" version for creating bundles was not so easy, at least for me). It has been an incredible time saver for all. (My staff is thrilled.) The feature that we have come to appreciate most is that we can see and adjust our inventory in one place on the Trunk dashboard. There you can see which products exist on a particular platform, which are sold in sets or individuals, and also identify where there is a typo in a SKU or other error. There also is no limit to the number of platforms to link to (so far we have four.) We are hooked! And with the very affordable monthly fee, I'm sure we'll be using this well into the future. Can't wait to see what other products they come up with.

Abrazo Style Shop
November 28, 2020

Love it, my mind is blown, like it really is! It has made my life so much easier!!! I'm on several platforms and it's so much easier to add inventory to my sites, all at once.

Lingua Nigra
Edited December 6, 2021

This app is so useful when selling on multiple channels. It saves us a lot of time and errors. The bundling and kitting function is wonderful. Thank you very much!

Cote Cuir Leather