Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling

From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Trunk
4.9
March 18, 2021

We're running Trunk across numerous Shopify stores and the app delivers as promised. Highly recommend!

Revolver Magazine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 18, 2021

This app is a miracle worker for us. We have been trying to manually keep up with transactions between Amazon and Shopify for a few years and it drives us nuts. Somehow, I stumbled upon Trunk for “bundling” and kits, which I also needed. Now everything is finally under control and the relief and simplicity is fabulous.

MobileYarn
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 17, 2021

Trunk has been imperative to my ability to stay organized! As someone with limited inventory of hand crafted items, I can't imagine trying keep track of selling the same items on multiple websites. Trunk makes it simple and easy. The one of a kind hand-painted mug that just sold in my etsy shop, is immediately marked as sold out on my shopify site so I never have to worry about it!

Puddle and Ink
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 16, 2021

For years we were burned by apps that promised to integrate our inventory across multiple selling platforms. Trunk delivers what it promises. Seamlessly integrate your inventory across multiple platforms without issues. Customer service is quick to fix any issues. A++++

Yesterdays
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 15, 2021

This software is amazing! The stock sync is so seamless between Shopify and Etsy! 100% recommend it to all small business owners who are using multiple sales channels!

unwind studio