4.9

Merchants highly recommend this inventory management app for its real-time syncing across multiple online platforms. It's praised for its intuitive interface, ease of use, and responsive customer support. The app is especially beneficial for businesses selling unique or handmade items. Features like bundling and kitting, inventory alerts, and stock lookup by SKU or partial product title are appreciated. Despite the cost, many find it a valuable investment for the time saved and growth enabled, allowing them to focus more on product creation rather than inventory management.

February 23, 2022

It's so nice to find a service that actually works how it's supposed to. Trunk keeps it simple and doesn't try to do more than you need it to - it syncs your inventory and does it instantly, seamlessly and reliably. We're synced across three platforms and no longer have any headaches and to top it off, they're really friendly and helpful. Wish we'd started with Trunk sooner.

Joyce & Joan
22 days using the app
July 21, 2021

Trunk has made it easy for me to have inventory on multiple platforms. I don't have to worry about manually adjusting stock which is a huge timesaver. I can't wait to see new features as they are developed.

Mystic Art Glitters
22 days using the app
September 2, 2021

We highly reccomend Trunk to anyone who needs a crossover stock manager, or even just to utilize bundle products. We're now using Trunk to manage sales in our B2C-webshop, our C2C-webshop and physical sales, and we never have to adjust the quantity manually if we sell something one place ever again.

nikanips.no
Norway
Over 1 year using the app
November 22, 2021

Have been using trunk for the past year and it has been working great. Great service as well!! Would recommend.

GBG Archery
February 16, 2022

I'm very happy to have found Trunk. I now have confidence that I will not oversell products that are listed on multiple venues. The additional kitting option allows me to set up quantity-based variations on venues which do not have this capability built in. And the customer service cannot be beat!

Adorabilities Charms & Trinkets
January 7, 2021

Trunk has been such a huge blessing to our business! I spent so much time trying so many apps. I sell on Shopify and Amazon and needed an app that would sync up my inventory by sku. I also needed to be able to sync with QB . This app does all of that. The customer support has been nothing less than exceptional. James is amazing and so helpful. I highly recommend the Trunk Inventory App!

Rugged Roots
Edited May 18, 2020

Trunk has made life so much easier for me. If I sell something online, I no longer have to hurry over to my other e-commerce sales channels to change the number of items in stock. It is easy to set up, and the Trunk team is really helpful!

INNPUST
Norway
August 19, 2022

James was fast in responding to my questions. The sync with Shopify, Amazon FBM, and Amazon FBM is incredibly fast! Not many companies do what they do. It is working perfectly for us.

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats
April 8, 2022

It Just Works! Flawlessly. I desperately needed a way to easily track duplicated SKUs across multiple sales channels to save myself hours of headaches and potential lost sales. I wanted to create a base/blank item and use that sku to re-list the same item multiple times, but with different "options". Trunk does all the work, and aligns my inventory between each listing, and automatically updates each one once a sale is completed. It also allows me to list the same items on different e-commerce platforms. As long as I use the same sku, everything remains in sync! It's just flawless. No worries, and minimal work so I can continue to focus on the things that matter!

2 Can Do FL
November 10, 2021

Great inventory sync between my online store and ebay store. Easy to use and inventory gets updated virtually immediately.

Mila's Toys