Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

by Giraffly

Free & Fast! Security Badges/Icon, No-code. Works with Oberlo

Top One

Awesome app! thank you .....................................................................................!

Mr-Posturez

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Zicatela Boutique

Es justo lo que buscaba,excelente aplicación, sencilla, fácil de usar, ayuda a dar confianza a clientes y mostrar las diferentes opciones de pago.

June 14, 2020

Hola, gracias por tu evaluación de nosotros. Muchas gracias por tu reconocimiento. Seguiremos trabajando duro.

¡Por favor cuídate!

Apuxexpress

I LIKE VERY MUCH I JUST TESTING THIS WONDERFULL APP AND IM SO.... GLAD FOR EVERYTHING I WILLL SEE HOW THIS WORK I SAY VERY WELL.

Virgin Expressions

love it make your store looks more secure for collecting payments. gives a better trust issues......

secheese Official

one of the best trust badges app I have come across, fulfill all need and enhance my website easily.

Maram Deals

Trust me App is the best app for trust badges. Easy to install and customizable, Recommend to download. Thanks

Handy Accessories Shop

It looks awesome on my theme site and one of greatest part it.s also free and awesome badges, I wish I could give you guy 10*

June 11, 2020

Hi, thank you much for your good review!

Within your support so that we could go far, thank you.

- 3-

Genzera

Love the app so much!! it was definitely a good decision to download it since it would put more trust in the store.

June 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your good review and your support. We are much appreciated that be your choice.

Take care. Good all day.

Wigzzzz

Perfect app no code, easy to use, exactly what my website needs, original badges with colors, love it ❤️