Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Step In Trends

super easy to use and navigate no need for coding, amazing! Exactly what customers want to see to trust your site. Very easy to use

Son of Zeus

does what it says, best one out there. makes websites look more secure and trustworthy. definitely seen more sales because of this

TrendyGoods

really good app - no trust badge app can compare - even the paid ones. good work
really good app - no trust badge app can compare - even the paid ones. work

A Fabulous World

Love this app, very easy to use and best part is that it is free. Really reccommend this app, you will need it

STRONGLY PRETTY

Easiest free app i have found on the shopify store, not sure if they will charge for it i hope not..

Dazzling Smile Express

Great free app. Easy to use and looks great! It definitely helps to make my store look more trustworthy. This will help my conversion rate, thanks!

Actie stunter

Great App. A lot of options and all very clear. I think its great that you can adjust so much to make it youre own style. Love it!

SENIN

I had a problem with my browser but their customer service was very kind and helped very much. I love how easy it is use and simple

Sterling Standard

This has been an incredible help and has made my life so much easier! I strongly recommend everyone uses it

June 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your good review.

It's our pleasure, and we are happy that the App could help you with something.

Have a nice day!

Emerald Stories

Easy to use the app and very handy, really simple to use. It took all of 5 minutes to get it done and up on my site. Thank you very much.