Trust Me ‑ Free Trust Badges

Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons - All Free

Free

K0ngo.store

I like it, it's very impressive. and I recommend Trust Badge to anybody who wonts to improve his store.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Thank you as well for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we could help with.

Have a nice day.

Wish you a prosperous store

Glamour Stitch

verrrryyy goood appp, highly recomended for store owners it helps in converting and improve landing page score

Homentent

It's just extremely easy to use and it gives my customers reassurance that their payments will be secure. Nothing too crazy at all it really is that easy!

Iron Savage Apparel

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Options such as changing colours is helpful. Many pre-made badges to choose from

Swing Strong™

Love it. easy to use and offers great trust for my product pages. I would highly recommend everyone use this.

Loja BellaShop

Very easy to use I love it. .........................................................................]

WineShippingBoxes.com

I'm just starting to use this app but love it so far! The icons were easy to set up (no coding required) and look great on my site.

HIGRES

Rienna, was great, she was super quick and polite to solve my problem. great service. Thank you, Rienna.

WildWillowKnots

I use this app to help me instill trust with my customers that their purchases are secure and safe. I have had no complaints and the app is very easy to use.

February 18, 2022

Produtos Service

gostando. ainda estou conhecendo a plataforma, mais me parece ser fácil de utilizar e parece ser bonita a plataforma

February 17, 2022