Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

J J Carts

Amazing app I really love it. When I install it in my shopify dropshipping store I am amazed to see its features.

Siempre Apparel

USB makes it super easy to add trust badges to my site without any previous experience! I am pleased with it for sure.

stuff your bag

I used this app to help me increase the sense of urgency in my customers. What I like about it, that is really easy to customize. I am expecting great things out of it.

lookgorgeous.net

Nice app!
I recommend to install and use! The history record of the visit is just super! Cool motivators for the buyer! Cool design!

Light Outdoor Shop

I am using this app its amazing and we get it for free so im showing love for the owners thats the least we can do

RoRarity Co.

I used this app to make my store a bit more friendlier. I don't regret installing this app. I would really want to support this company whoever made it!

Luxx Jewel

This is a great app to validate and give comfort to those who are using it. It's great. Increase my conversions because of it. I'd like to recommend this to anyone who's creating a site.

NINI Co.

What your store needs. I love this app & can't wait to see what it does for my store and its sales. Appreciate the free plan as well.

Wonderdogshop

fantastic super top i love this app sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!! thank you a lot for creating it for us

UFA,ACHEI

Por enquanto achei top, acabei de instalar, tomara que ele supra com o que eu preciso. e é isso ai...