Ultimate Sales Boost

Ultimate Sales Boost

by Hextom

Boost sales with urgency, countdown timer, trust badges, BOGO

spottle

Coole app. Ich bin total zufrieden damit! Vielen Dank! Lässt sich leicht einstellen und ist total verständlich.

TheSoccerStore

Looks cool but it doesn't appear on the site. Tried refreshing many different times but with no success. Please solve this issue.

Edit:
Happy with the problem solved. Great app

Black Wealth Gear

Great Apppppppppppppppppppppppp...Boost Sales. Must Have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mask Motive

Yeah, this is a so-far review.
So far, its playing up. Sales sticker not showing up where it's supposed to or at all, or the wrong type. I'll spend some time with it and update this review if it comes right. But so far....

Sanicase Canada

Love this app! I Wish there were a few more features on the free plan I could play with while I'm learning my store and getting going, but love it just the same.

The Local Outlet

Great resourceful app to use, helps generate sales and easy to use as well as it looks good. Overall would recommend

Beautlify

I Like this app i used the free plan and this was was very useful for me. My Conversationrate goes from 2,5% to 3,5%

technohomeph

So wonderful this app made so much help in getting more sale, more power to you guys and hope your safe

Magni Plus

nice app. i am using the free plan and works fine in my store. i hope it would generate some sells.

Zenkah

best free option avalible at the shopify app store!
i really liked the design custom options and the low inventory