Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Merchandising to boost sales

Buitenvuur

Very quick and good app. Had some small questions and they came up with a great solutions. Very helpful support team!

Teamail

I use this for filters on category grid view and search + search result page. Thanks for great quick support in customization and all type of questions regarding app.

HVȆTTCHI

Honestly Speaking, This app should be on the top list! the support we got is unbelievable, they customized the whole thing for us it's very rare to find an application that prefurmes well AND Supports you all the way until you are satisfied, Thank you Nancy and the team for your amazing job! Stay focused, you have got a lot of potential. <3

UOI Boutique | Women's Trendy Clothing Store

This app ended up saving me money, I was able to get rid of my search app, and my quick view app. The features and settings are extensive. I've also had to use their service chat a few times, and they've gone above and beyond to help.

A&A Sports Ltd

great app, lots of options available for customisation and support is fast and effective. Would definitely recommend.

Natalie Nicole Boutique, LLC

I love that this app automatically integrated and gave me an option to select which theme to install it too to preview the changes. The customer service is also really great they were able to update the CSS of the search and filter to match my website's theme colors.

DolphinCatalogue

App is so great although there are some of our requirements that the app still not capable but all in all, it does what it supposed to do. Support team is also accommodating and very helpful.

Magick Planet

Very fast. This loads faster than the actual Shopify collection and the filters are necessary for a clean browsing experience. This app is a must.

Crumpler EU

Great Filter App. Best I could find in the app store. Easy and intuitive to use. A lot of features. AND: Fanatical customer support. Rated: 6stars!

Synergee

This app rocks! It's able to split up variants, which is what we were looking for. The team there is helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14