4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features such as color and size filters, and the ability to sort collections by custom metafields. It integrates well with store designs and supports specific metadata edits. The app offers valuable search query analytics and maintains website speed even with large inventories. Many merchants commend the responsive customer service, noting the real-time support and quick assistance with customizations and issues. It's particularly recommended for stores with a large number of products.

April 9, 2024

I love this app!

Atlantic Radio Communications Corp.
Almost 3 years using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied April 23, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re so glad to hear that you’re enjoying the app.

April 8, 2024

Very attentive. I would recommend

Sportandleisure.com
Over 2 years using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied April 23, 2024

Your recognition of our customer support means a lot to us, and we're truly grateful for your recommendation. At our core, we're dedicated to delivering exceptional service to meet clients' needs. Thank you once again for your trust and support.

May 16, 2024

Nancy helped me get the search pop up suggestion window in the correct position and the team is always so helpful with questions I have about the app. I love this app because there are also very insightful analytics and it helps us understand what products are doing well and what we can improve on for the overall UX.

U Brands
About 1 year using the app
May 3, 2024

The app is really great and the support team is even better. They are always quick to respond and helped with a lot of customizations.

EVOLVE Docs
7 months using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied May 9, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our app and that our support team was able to assist you effectively. Providing top-notch customer service is always a priority for us.

February 27, 2024

The search functionality is good but customer support is very poor. It can take a while to get a response from them and they'll often only answer part of your question instead of the whole question.

KACTUS
About 2 years using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our customer support. We strive to provide timely and comprehensive assistance to all our clients, but due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, response times may vary. From the chat log, we can see that our developers were able to fulfill your request to display product metafields on the search result page. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our support processes.

March 5, 2024

Incredibly good app that I have been really happy with as we have quite a few products on our site, it has been perfect with this solution. The support team is incredibly good and has helped me every time I have asked.

KEMGROSSISTEN
Sweden
10 months using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 11, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're so glad our app works well for your site. It's great to know that our support team has been able to assist you.

February 14, 2024

In past year I have asked many customization with support team and they did as per requirement. This year I asked one more thing with them to add an additional metafield in search suggestion and they did in hardly 10 minutes. I am really happy with the app and support team

Dolphin Heat Exchanger USA
India
About 3 years using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such positive experiences with our support team and that we were able to quickly fulfill your customization request.

February 16, 2024

Easy to use and didn't slow down the website.
With a large inventory we was worried that adding a 3rd party filter would slow down the website, but has worked well.

We like their metafield options for filtering.

Showoff Imports
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're glad our metafield options for filtering met your needs.

April 24, 2024

I love working wih this app, also the support is very helpful and fully committed !

DogeFace
28 days using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied April 29, 2024

Thank you for kind words. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the app and that our support team has been helpful to you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support your journey with our app.

Edited April 2, 2024

I like Nancy, she helps me solve more solutions, and this filter is very nice, and can meet my all needs.

Oh my god! This filter is not free!!!

NinescapeLand
About 1 month using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 29, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team is dedicated to providing the best support and solutions to ensure our users have a seamless and satisfying experience.