Smart Search & Product Filter

Drive sales with Product Filter, Smart Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gritty Soul

Totally awesome. We have grown from a couple of dozen items to several hundred items and we needed a great filter/sort option. This app is AWESOME, but the support team is SUPER AWESOME!

TRACK and BEAT

As the owner of multiple successful Shopify Shops... The Smart Search Team are the very best and most helpful app team I have ever worked with. The APP is gold. The Team is gold. Use this App. Thank me later! :) 5 Stars! A+

Indy

Location Argentina
Time spent using app About 2 months

It is literally the best search application that you can download for your store, I tried with many others and none works like this app. I cannot forget your support, the best, they helped me with everything I needed

301 Carats

Location Poland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really good app and great, fast support. They helped us with some serious customizations on our collection pages.

MusicStreet

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

super helpful support team, made the adjustments I needed really quickly to make our site function as we wanted

Coda Records

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Super impressed with the app, it's easy to install and navigate. It actually has more features than I realised such as 'preview' and a 'load more' function which is a real bonus. The customer service has been impeccable, they have helped me make all the necessary tweaks to the app's appearance / running with no problem and have dealt with every request immediately. So far it's definitely one of the best Shopify apps we've used.

DoorDiscounter

Very useful and versatile application, but the most important thing is its fast and effective support team. 100*100% recommended.

Gioia Wall Art

Location Australia

as a store with over 5000 products, this app improved the user experience a lot. Very powerful app, with great customer service!

HK BRANDS

Location Israel

The best app to take your website to another level, great options and amazing customer support, They help with everything you need. Thank you.

Green Shopping Days

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome APP and more relevant to me AWESOME support! Really apriciate the great help to customize the filters and everything as needed! Great guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41