4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing large product inventories with its efficient search and filter system. Features like merchandising rules, collection banners, and tag-based product filtering are appreciated. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless integration. Merchants also value the ability to edit specific metadata and gain insights from search analytics. The support team is noted for their quick response times and exceptional customer service. The app not only enhances the professional look of the website but also improves the user experience.

July 8, 2023

I am going to give you my honest revieuw and tell you in what situation i would reccomend using their service.

To start off the service is a 10/10, the staff go OUT of their way to help you with whatever issiue you got and they are passient and kind, (ass english IS NOT my main) i really appreciate the patient.

And their service has a price tag ofcourse and not a small one either, BUT if youre store has over 10k product its so hard to have a good filter systum and thats simply to inportant to leave out, because once you have so many product you dont want to make it a hard time for your customers to buy something on your store!

But id day if you procces less then 1k products you may be better of doing it all manually, in the end of the day time is money and to do 12k products mannually cost me too much time, but to procces 1k products mannually it will cost more for their service then it would cost time.

That is my honest revieuw on their service, i hope somebody can get all the info they need about this app and have a great e-commerce journey.

Kind regards,
Leonardo

ELEOkitchen
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
September 8, 2023

I have been using the SB app for a good while now and it has been amazing. It has allowed me to make specific metadata edits and allow people to search for hidden elements without them showing on each product page. I have also loved the analytics it pulls from search queries, as it lets us know what customers are looking for and what if there are things we should consider producing etc. The customization on collections has been huge for us too. We needed the variants to show up as single products and have a somewhat custom title which the team was more than able to help with. Every time I need assistance the support is amazing. The app has made our website clearly advanced in terms of UI/UX. Love it!

Smead
4 months using the app
September 14, 2023

I signed up for the trial with this app and thought it was great. Once it was about to end, I realized that other apps allow the same number of products in a collection to be filtered for the same price or cheaper, so I canceled the trial and went to another app. Customer service understood and very quickly helped me fully uninstall.

I can confidently tell you: I have not found another app nearly as good as this, (which is why I'm back!) with every single one of the other apps managing somehow to destroy my theme in one way or another by altering key features in the theme, and customer service taking too long.

This app is simple to use yet detailed and has many features. It does not slow your store down and has a great-looking filter. The customer service is great. Yes, it's more expensive than other apps. And yes, it's better than other apps. If you're looking for an excellent collection filter app, this is the one. I highly recommend it.

spacesavingbed
March 23, 2023

This app is great! Ive been using it for about 6 months now and there was a little bit of learning curve, but once you get the hang of it all is well. Have had a couple times where I had to reach out to support and they were able to help me quickly. If you don't see a feature that you would like it to do, just ask, there will probably be some quick solution by making a rule or something that can do what you wish. I've had to ask twice and it works like a charm. Thanks so much Nancy for you help today!

BalSata
6 months using the app
May 24, 2023

I have been working on my Shopify site for several years now and every app I download, I have a difficult time getting the support I need or any support at all. I have to say that the developers of this app have changed all that! I had a question and not only did they help me right away but they even worked with me to change things a bit to get what I wanted. I was absolutely amazed! I am so very grateful that I have discovered this app and the wonderful support that comes with it. And the app is also very easy to use and intuitive and I'm not smart about this at all. I'm a maker and designer, and so computer skills are not my strong suit so apps like this with staff like this make my time on the computer pleasant and bearable! Thank you so very much for going above and beyond. Your app is going to really help my customers get to the products they want quickly and create better conversion! Thank you for being awesome! I will be sure to check out other things you make :)

Sunny Slope Farms
About 11 hours using the app
May 25, 2023

The app works great and has a lot of nice features such as merchandising rules, collection banners, etc.

The best part of the app though is the support, they are always very quick to respond and have been able to solve every issue I come across quickly and also explain how to do fixes / changes myself if needed.

Stickley Brand
Over 1 year using the app
July 4, 2023

Absolutely LOVE this app. Its easy to use, and works with the 25,000+ products we have in our store.

The only thing I didn't like was that any page the filter was on changed my theme's font to the apps font. However, I sent a support ticket in and my font on the filter pages was immediately changed back to support my themes font.

For clarification, the font that the app uses is STILL nice, and would not have stopped me from using the app could it not have been changed.

The features this app gives are worth every penny paid.

Great customer service! Great app!

Wholesale Universe
2 months using the app
March 3, 2023

I am blown away by the effectiveness of this filter app! It has completely transformed my Shopify store and made it so much easier for my customers to find exactly what they are looking for.

The customer support team behind the app has been incredibly helpful and responsive. They were quick to answer any questions I had during the installation process and provided me with excellent support along the way. I truly appreciate their dedication to providing exceptional customer service.

It's worth every penny and has exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you for such an amazing product!

Benisouk
About 1 month using the app
August 22, 2023

It's a really good app, very intuitive and the support is truly great. They've been available every time I needed them, and the app's functionality does exactly what I was looking for. I spent a long time searching for something that could do what I needed, and this app has given me just that and more. Highly recommended.

Retail
1 day using the app
February 19, 2023

Really impressed with the app! I never even knew Search bars would have analytics! The level of control you have with the app in regards to design and the information you receive is impressive and with a super small price tag compared to other apps that offer far less! Great product, super easy to sue interface with step-by-step instructions—Highly recommend!

Running With Wolves