AI Product Filter & Search

Double Sales w/ Product Filter, Instant Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Aampere

Location Germany

Very good customer support and the functions I need so far are working fine. Metafields are easy to include into filtering and sorting.

Glowforge Shop

This app is amazingly feature rich. They have been able to tackle every use case we have come up with! I can't overstate the value provided. Additionally the support team for this app is incredibly responsive. They dive into each issue and fix things on the fly, and if they can't they get back to you promptly with a solution.

Faema Canada

Absolutely the best application available in Shopify. Apart from endless features and customization options, hands down, the bust customer support I have ever encountered, not an exaggeration. Specifically, I'd like to express my gratitude to Nancy, whom I have bugged multiple times on entirely different matters. She is always responding within seconds and helps me with my request within a couple of minutes no matter day or night. If you're hesitant about installing this app - don't be, it's a greatest investment and you won't regret it.

Manly Bands

Very good app and amazing customer support! Customer support was very responsive and helped me add new features to my search results page.

ARCANA ARCHIVE

Location Japan

The functionality and support is great for a store with a significant number of products.
The only drawback is that the prices go up and up and up depending on the number of products, which is unavoidable.

wohntraum.shop

Location Germany

It´s a very good app. The professional customer service responses very fast und helps us a lot. Thank you!

accessmoda

Location Spain

A good app and a good team of support, especially Nancy who helped me to fix the issue of my site. thanks for your help

kiarelys

I used this app to add the filter to the collection page. This can add many filters and I asked for the extra work for the pictures to show on one of the filter, the customer service helped me a lot and their developer did this work quickly. It's very helpful, I'm happy with this.

BonBon Lingerie

Location Estonia

Perfectly working app with very helpful team who helped us customize everything according to our needs :)

WingsLove

The APP is useful and powerful to support most scenarios.
What's more, the support team is really nice and helpful, they can always respond in time and solve your problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35