Product Filter, Instant Search

Double Sales w/ Collection Filter, Search Bar, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tamerlane Trading

This app is well worth it. It has all the powerful features I need and I was surprised to find how many more it supported. The team is extremely responsive and on top of changes. I've only been using it for several weeks and I anticipate I'll be using more advanced features before long.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We are pleased that you have trusted and chosen our Ultimate Filter & Search. We hope you’re continuing to enjoy the benefits that our product would bring to your site.

P. Cottontail & Co.

This is designed for stores that sell a handful of brands with a few variants (Like a candle company with a few different candle sizes and flavors) This pricing scale is not designed for boutique stores that have more variety and variants but lower quantities of each product (For example, someone who only orders 1 of each size of a jacket and coordinating leggings) .

The company reached out quickly to help with pricing questions and to assist after adding it to our theme caused other things not to work.

Also, be aware, that once your free trial is complete, there is a banner that pops up, that is customer facing, that tells you the trial is over. (Customers can see this when shopping). This is a very poor business tactic. I spend my time on the SHOPIFY ADIM page, and I shouldn't have to hear from a customer that some app is asking for money on my webpage.

September 5, 2020

Dear P. Cottontail & Co. Team,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not great. I can see that the premium feature "Show variants as products" was enabled and your variants are counted as products in the billing. We have disabled it for you to make it more suitable in the pricing. We have also reverted the changes in the theme so your storefront is now back to where it was. We have an option in the Theme setup to allow reverting changes of any theme. We have sent you an email regarding this issue and look forward to hearing from you. We are online in live chat & email in US + EU time / 7 to help you.

Comfii Home

The support team is awesome. They are super fast and effective. Love the app! Thank you so much for this amazing service!

Maaji

Great support from the team. I needed to adjust our fonts and they did it in a couple of minutes. App works flawlessly.

Kiloton Online Store

Geez, I have never in a long time received such quick and efficient response from a support team as I did with Nancy and her team. Thank you guys so much you saved my day!

Rookiedeck

I used this app and its functioning quite well and the developers helped me a lot with solving my issues.

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

This app has been great for our collection pages to really speed up the load and user experience. Support has been great helping us with some customizations to make it work with our theme.

Svensson.club

This is a great application to help customers search through your shop and filter to there needs! But the customer care is what makes it briljant!
We had some issues with translating the filters, because we don't use the partnered translating apps.
They didn't hesitate to assist customizing the theme code so we were able to translate it anyway!
In one word AMAZING!
Big thanks to Nancy from customer care who helped us out!

Morvarieds Boutique | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses

I used this app to speed up my product filters and search on my Shopify website, the App was great and had whatever I needed but there were some conflict between this app and my other apps, the support team just provide me with amazing assistance and support to rectify the issue and fix the problem, I feel very lucky that I found this app, installed it and used it. I have got a fantastic support team which are backing me. Thank you so much

wibx-trade

I use the app extensively to filter and search 3000+ products. It is easy to set up, I mainly use tags to create filters. Beyond this though the team did a custom deveopment for me, to show extra information and an "In Stock" / "Out of Stock" indicator on collection pages. They did the development in a couple of days exactly as I wanted and were good value for money. So very happy with the App and the Team behind it. Thanks!