Product Filter, Instant Search

Double Sales w/ Collection Filter, Search Bar, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

maliamills.com

great app! i'm really impressed with the level of functionality, ability to customize, and (most importantly) the awesome customer service!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

binexpres

Buenas, mi página binexpres.com tiene problemas con su aplicación, la página de colección se queda en blanco y es la segunda vez que esto ocurre por favor pues estoy intentando con otra app y me dicen que es vuestra app. gracias .. lleva desde hace 8 horas en blanco mi web obtiene un trafico diario elevado y me puede estar causando perdida de clientes gracias ..

September 18, 2020

We’re sorry to hear about your bad experience. Since our app only runs on the theme you set-up, you can always re-publish the original one to live. In case you haven't duplicated your theme yet, please re-install our app > go to the app admin panel > click Theme Setup/ I want to revert a theme > Select Automatic uninstallation and a theme that was set up with our widget. This will remove all of our app code from your theme. We have tried to contact via email and hope it found you well. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Lamentamos escuchar tu mala experiencia. Dado que nuestra aplicación solo se ejecuta en el tema que configuró, siempre puede volver a publicar el original en vivo. En caso de que aún no haya duplicado su tema, vuelva a instalar nuestra aplicación> vaya al panel de administración de la aplicación> haga clic en Configuración del tema / Quiero revertir un tema> Seleccione Desinstalación automática y un tema que se configuró con nuestro widget. Esto eliminará todo el código de nuestra aplicación de su tema. Hemos intentado ponernos en contacto por correo electrónico y esperamos haberlo encontrado bien. Nos encantaría hacer las cosas bien si nos da otra oportunidad.

Atelier Phone

Beatifull app with a lot of widgets. Quite easy. Very customizable. Assistance wonderful! In two minuts, they solved my problem.

Karusel

Most fantastic app. Here are the three great things it did to my site: 1. my filters are incredibly convenient now, very easy to customize and navigate. 2. the search engine improved a lot. My store is in Russian, and still search engine has no difficulties indexing and recognizing search requests, making suggestions and finding stuff in tags, product descriptions and collections. It is day and night compared to the basic shopify search engine. 3. merchandising rules: I am now able to push out of stock products to the end of the lists, which is very helpful.
I had some troubles integrating the app to the theme because I screwed some of the settings, and the team was very helpful and quick to react. They studied my code, with all those cyrillic symbols and came back with a solution. Thank you!

September 15, 2020

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review of our app Ultimate Filter & Search. Our team always strives to offer the best solution for Shopify merchants to optimize product discoverability in their stores. We are so happy that you're enjoying its features and performance. We really appreciate you being a customer.

DiscountShop

After experimenting with other apps, we found this to be the best option for setting up customized filters in each collection. The best thing about this app was that it provided better support for variants than other apps.

When we later discovered that it interfered with a couple of other apps, we wrote to the support team and they promptly and properly fixed the issue. That convinced us that we have made the right choice.

Eclectic Collection

I have tried a lot of options after using Ultimate Product Filter, and I am sure to tell you that is if not the best, one of the best options that you can find on Shopify apps. The support works very fast to help to fix problems that eventually you can get with the filter and some paid layouts. Thanks for everything Nancy!

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! It means a lot to us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We will make sure to share this with the entire team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

kweeklampspecialist

Great app, also products load fast. i used different apps but all deleted because products failed to load. also good customer support, helped me out quick with good responses wich actually worked.

TunerLifestyle

The best filter app by far. I customized and set up the filter app after my needs with no problem at all.

September 12, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with our app. We'd love to hear that you enjoy our app features. We appreciate your business, thank you again!

Daily Mind

This is the best app ever, plus the customer services is amazing. I am not a tech person. So they really solved any situation and even more, you can encounter. Fast and very clean Menu and Filter, Easy to use. I really recommend this app. My website looks super clean and very easy to navigate on it.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We’re glad you had a good experience and believe that our Ultimate filter & search will bring more benefits to your site.

Us.Wessi

This app is very useful. Customer service helpful and kindly. You can reach every filter and search type

September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about our Ultimate Filter & Search.