Product Filter, Instant Search

Double Sales w/ Collection Filter, Search Bar, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

fabbricaocchiali

the best filter found on the store.
Assistance always available to help you quickly.
recommended.

Lace Fronts

I used this app to help me add a refine search to our website! I loved how easy it was so use and how helpful the support staff are. I absolutely recommend this app!!!

Secret Label

A great app, and the support is superb. I am not one to write reviews but they deserve the highest. Minor issues resolved immediately - and answers to every email within the hour. The filtering is slick and works well just out of the box. I think documentation could be better but they answer questions very quickly. I think its the best filtering app for shopify at the moment - time will tell.....

Santa Fe Outlet

The best app and customer service. Very easy create filters for collections pages. We will definitely recommend

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Really good app for creating filters, adding collection banners. Quick and helpful support. We will definitely recommend this app.

LlantiQuick

they have great support! It was easy for me to get to know the features and the support is very fast!

Vangelium

I must admit that I had a few doubts when I read through the existing reviews, one better than the other, if they are actually real. But now after installing and working with the app, I can definitely say: THEY ARE! The team offers the best service and support I have EVER experienced! There were a few issues in the beginning (for example because I have some ä, ö, etc. in my product categories, different sizes in my product pictures, etc.), but they fixed everything always way <1 day, often even within minutes! The app works great and I have no doubt, that whenever I come up with an idea which needs a special solution: they can handle it. 5 stars is the absolute minimum they deserve. Thanks a lot for everything to this amazing team!

August 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service and deliver the best solution possible to our customers.

Louise's Party Deals

Best decision I made all week signing up for this. The customer service is second to none and the app has made a huge difference to my website many thanks 5* simply isn't enough

August 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We are really happy to know that our solution would give your shoppers a better experience and an easier way to filter and refine the products based on their needs.

Sage Society

This app is must have and it offers much more. Not to mention their support team is one of the best to work with.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for the great review! It is thanks to the feedback from our customers that we are able to enhance the product feature and tailor it to what is in the customers' best interests.

OrganicFootsteps

I was not quite happy with our old filter app, as it gave me a headache every time I needed to launch new products. This app sync immediately, and works easy and perfect. So happy to have tried it out.
The support is top notch, can only recommend this app.

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive review. Our app's real-time indexing capability instantly captures any latest product update ensuring that customers are always searching across an up to date catalogue.