Under Construction Coming Soon

Under Construction Coming Soon

by Identix Web

Capture leads and make brand name viral before site goes live

Fashion Under Arrest

Easy to Use. Does what it says! Install was simple and worked perfectly! Thanks for making this app. I was able to close my store for some days with the help of this app. I know there are more apps on the shopify store but I especially liked this app more than others.

BeautyRunsDeep

Exactly what I needed! The plugin is so quick and simple to use. Loved the beautiful design available. The social icons are a nice idea too. Several fun templates to choose from, or just go with the default version.

Ontdekbox.nl

Clean and simple, lightweight. Not bloated but has necessary features. it's easy to modify if you are able to do that. Happy to discover this little gem.
The support team is very quick in response if you have any query you can ask them and they will reach out to you in a very short time.

Simply Organico

So far so good app works as describe and they provide free templates you can use. Help service is very response as well.

Titan

I used this app to create a COMING SOON page on our website to get ready for Black Friday. At first, it was a pretty big hassle to get everything working - but the support guru (Manoj) was QUICK to respond and stayed with us until each issue was resolved and we ultimately got the outcome we were looking for! If you even for a bit need help, hit up the guru and they've got you covered!

Note: I've downloaded so many other apps before this that never got me the solution we needed. Glad I came across this one!

near me shopping store

Easy to set up and works great, Very handy and really is to set up. All the options you need. The support team is very positive and fast response. I really like it so far.

ROZNESS

I used this app during the time i worked on my website, this is a good plugin, and the support is very reactive.

Smooth Panda | BAMBOE Toiletpapier, zakdoekjes en keukenrol | Plasticvrij & Ongebleekt Hygiëne papier van 100% Bamboe!

I used this app the first weeks while constructing. Very easy and when needed help they where very helpful.

Festival Printing

This is a neat and highly useful little app that I install as standard with each Shopify website. It allows me to block the public ( and clients ) from seeing the site whilst it is being developed and enables me to play around with various designs in private. I reached to the support team for a small work I don't understand about, they were very friendly in replies and did the change I wanted very quickly.

fullfilled.com.au

So far so good. I was especially grateful to the team for helping me navigate the site so i could create a page specific to my brand voice. I would highly recommend this template. So easy to use and redesign

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11