Under Construction

Under Construction

by Appsonrent

Capture leads and make brand name viral before site goes live

Mardina Safiyya

Don't install! Stoppppp!

My site went down because of this crappy app! Don't waste your time installing this app.

FourTwenTea

Can you give minus stars? Spent a few hours setting my landing page up, followed all the instructions and then it doesn't work - just gives a 404 and a blank page on my site. Tried speaking to the developers on their "live chat", they just said they didn't know what was happening and hung up. I emailed them several times and no reply. Gurus from shopify said it's definitely an app problem. Don't waste your time with this app - their support is non existent and it doesn't work!

Shama-Llama

After plenty of search I found what I was looking for, compatible with any theme, customizable and something mixing social icons and contact info together. Support team is awesome!

TEESTERIA

This is an easy five stars. It's so simple, yet provides the ability for some nice customization. I never thought it would be so easy. Also a big thanks.

Rex Distributor, Inc. Wholesale Knives, Swords, Sporting Goods, Crossbows, Self Defense

I chose this rating because this is the best Coming Soon Extension out there. I did not even think I needed a Coming Soon & Maintenance Page Shopify App page until I saw this app on Rex Distributor website. The designer had no problems installing the app and it looks great!! The only thing is I wish I could make the logo bigger, but it is still the best Best Coming Soon & Maintenance Page shopify app around!!

Helessence

Love the customization options. Everything you might expect for a perfect coming-soon page. Also, grats to the support team!

Ohana Vintage

It makes my day easier as the webpage is unavailable for others during update.
Easy to install and easy to use

Gleetee

Extremely easy to set up. Provides all the main components necessary for website under construction that appears very professional compared to just a photo of a construction zone sign. The countdown feature lets visitors know in a few seconds when to return.

Kinky Toy Store

This application creates a very nice under construction page. If you're in the market for an under construction page then this app is perfect for you.

Betty Glam Boutique

Its a great and easy way to create a small info page, while your site is not available.
Support was very friendly and fast, thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9