Under Construction

Under Construction

by Appsonrent

Capture leads and make brand name viral before site goes live

clinic and spa

I used the app and it delivered everything they claim and more. but what was very important to me is their customer service . Guru did an excellent job helping me accomplish what I needed . thank you very much

A7 UK

Excellent app, we do a launch every month so this is super useful to be able to temporarily disable the website. The app is very simple to use and the online chat support is brilliant!

Young and Elegant

Thanks for this wonderful app. It helped me to show a custom construction page to all users before launching the website. The support team is awesome, they always there for the answer to my all questions immediately.

TradeShowPlus Inc.

This was the 3rd app I tried for a simple coming soon page with password access. It was the 1st one to work correctly. I am very happy with the app.

whodovoodoo

A perfect app for the functionality I'm looking into the apps. It's working well and we are about to launch our website shortly!
Great support as well. I contacted them for an issue we are experiencing with this app the support team fixed it quickly.
Recommend for everyone!

Raze Wood

Easy to use with Shopify and no bloat. Just in few Clicks I setup my Under construction page. Sometimes I use this very fast. Always does just what I need it to. Thanks to the developer!

Gloritee

It’s a great app for create a beautiful coming soon page when you preparing your store for customers and also while you working on development of your store.

zayalondon

Excellent app then other which I try, very smoothly worked and their support is also very good. I am very happy with this app

Mardina Safiyya

Don't install! Stoppppp!

My site went down because of this crappy app! Don't waste your time installing this app.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please give us one chance to make it work on your website? We'd be love to have this opportunity and don't want to disappoint any of the users anymore.

FourTwenTea

Can you give minus stars? Spent a few hours setting my landing page up, followed all the instructions and then it doesn't work - just gives a 404 and a blank page on my site. Tried speaking to the developers on their "live chat", they just said they didn't know what was happening and hung up. I emailed them several times and no reply. Gurus from shopify said it's definitely an app problem. Don't waste your time with this app - their support is non existent and it doesn't work!

April 12, 2019

Hi Jemma,

I had looked back and went through the emails and live chat histories, I found that we aren't able to solve your issue at that time and I'm really very sorry about that.

I would be pleased if you give us ane chance to express our service you again and we promise that this time you will be happy with it.

Let me know your thoughts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10