Under Construction Coming Soon

Under Construction Coming Soon

by Identixweb

Age verification restricts on landing + under maintenance page

J A Y A COLLECTION

ULTRA FAST AND HELPFUL :) In two minutes my problem was solved thanks to the team ! I never write reviews on apps but i needed to !

June 18, 2021

Hey Buddy!!❤️ Thank you very much for the review....❤️😍😍😍 Support is always there to help you...🤗🤗

ALYALE

Nice customer support!
If you have an issue just ask their customer support and they will support you!
Thank you.

OVRLAi

I downloaded all the coming soon/under construction apps Shopify offers (one at a time), this one is by far the best. It's the only one with the same format as Shopify themes so its very easy to customize. Worth the $7. Has more options than any of the other coming soon apps and the support is very fast. Recommended.

Jaedens

App works very well to collect emails if your store is under construction. Had some little problems with installing my facebook pixel. I contacted the support and they immediately fixed it. Great app.

Você Zen

I come from wordpress and found that these type of apps - plugins were not familiar for some reason. This app works just fine on what it offers.

factory1direct

Great support and customer Service!! , We recommend you this app, it's very easy to use and the support team very helpful.

CreaPlaisir

Thanks for support that help me to customize the construction page, they were very reactive and helpful ! If you search a good construction page very easy to setup and with password protection to continue to setup you website ! Download & Install the app ;-)

ChristianMetro

Great customer service. Works beautifully and I was able to create a great looking home page with a countdown timer. Good value for money.

Chasebaits Australia

UPDATE: Support told me this issue was now fixed...
.................
Initial reveiw: Very Buggy. I couldn't get access to my site using the password feature, and even when I turned the under construction page off, I still couldn't see my website. I got a 404 error. Customer support was very prompt and helped me fix it though, so I can confirm they are helpful, and will fix issues quickly if you have them.

SecondWayShop

Very usefull! nice customer service and very quick to help. The template's are very descent and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11