Under Construction

Under Construction

by Appsonrent

Capture leads and make brand name viral before site goes live

Betty Glam Boutique

Its a great and easy way to create a small info page, while your site is not available. Support was very friendly and fast, thanks!

Zollybe.com

this app is a garbage, don't try it, my store is stuck on the app with an error 404 not found, i contacted shopify's support, and i still waiting it's now a day and half, when i desactivate the app, my website still stick in apps/under-construction with an error, don't download it , total garbage and ruined my store!!!!

Ivysister

I build a lot of simple Shopify Store and the very first app I install is a Under Construction app. I usually used few favourite ones and didn’t look around for other solutions BUT they all were/are irritating me somehow more and more. So today I’ve done a research once more and here we are.

Cha Chingstore

We bought this cool app when needed to put our store under construction mode. It worked as it was expected to. Absolute useful and the integration in the Store is easy. Works very well.

Tropic Labs

Great App! easy to use. Great app and the developer is very quick to respond and help! Highly recommended!

Zinin Store

I think this is a good, trusty app, that works for me. All that you will ever need for a maintenance mode

Magicartwork

Just starting using as a newbie, and it is working as it should. Thanks app team.

Wearllcaribbean

Awesome app. The team at Appsonrent are brilliant. The app itself is amazing and painless to setup.

Personalize Shop

Super easy to setup and looks great :) has everything you need to shut down your site temporarily. Simple and effective, I recommend it, very good. Thanks!

Rhaika London

The app save the text style in one way and publish in a different way. Randomly set background size and focus. Wasted a LONG day trying to set the coming soon page up and no luck.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8