Reviews (168)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create professional 'coming soon' or 'under construction' pages with customization options. It's praised for its performance, value for money, and compatibility with any theme. Features include password access, a countdown timer, and email collection for mailing lists, with integration with platforms like Klaviyo and Mailchimp. The support team is frequently commended for their prompt responses and assistance.

February 27, 2024

The app has a lot to offer and if you need any assistance the live chat is extremely helpful and will walk you through anything you need. Hemadri is the best!

24KLLC
About 4 hours using the app
Identixweb Limited replied March 11, 2024

Thank you very much for the amazing review.

December 6, 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I cannot express enough gratitude for the exceptional assistance I received from Hemadri! Setting up my Under Construction Page had become a daunting task, and I found myself in a sea of confusion. Enter Hemadri, a true lifesaver.

WorldTakers
8 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review!
We're thrilled to hear that Hemadri provided exceptional assistance in setting up your Under Construction Page. We're here to help, and we appreciate your kind words.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

November 19, 2023

Worked and looked great while we needed it! Even offered an option to access the site with a password which we needed. Highly recommend!

Running With Wolves
6 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thanks for your positive feedback!
Delighted to hear our app met your needs. Your recommendation is much appreciated!

December 19, 2023

Everything fine, works great

GentlemenFarmers
France
5 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied December 28, 2023

Thank you! Delighted to hear everything is fine and the app is working great for you.

October 11, 2023

Amazing experience
Loved the custom design option and support has been a great help resolving my issues

69 Slam SA
South Africa
7 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you loved the custom design option and that our support has been a great help in resolving your issues. We always try to provide the best service and the best solution to our customers. We appreciate your feedback and your support.

February 9, 2024

Very great service and very kind and fast!!

Cathedral
About 2 hours using the app
Identixweb Limited replied February 16, 2024

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review! 🙇🏼‍♂️🥰

April 19, 2024

Non è tutto subito modificabile ma è una salvezza! ASSISTENZA OTTIMA!

LSD BAGS
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied May 17, 2024

Thanks for your review! We are happy to know that you found our support service excellent. We value your feedback and are here to help you with any questions or problems you may have. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us!

July 31, 2023

Been decent. Would love a few more customization options as far as image and logo placement and options for timers and things.

UNIDENTIFIED FLY APPAREL
About 1 year using the app
Identixweb Limited replied August 2, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for your feedback. 😍
➝ We're glad to hear that you've been enjoying our app. We appreciate your suggestions for more customization options and timers. 🙇🏼‍♂️
➝ We'll keep them in mind for future updates. 🙇🏼‍♂️🙇🏼‍♂️🙌🏻

June 27, 2023

great once you get to know the ins and outs of it. The background video function does not work. so that was disappointing. Also there is no social media button for TikTok. Only 2 reasons why it's not 5 stars vs 4

Emperiol
9 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied June 27, 2023

Hello 👋🏻, I hope you are well and safe!
Thank you 🙇🏼‍♂️🙏🏻 very much and I really appreciate your honest review of our app. 🥰😍
➝ I request you reach out to our support team via email or live chat regarding the background video issue, so they can look into that and resolve it. Use this email address for support: support@identixweb.com
➝ I have passed information to our app development team to look for the possibility to add TikTok as an additional social media option.
➝ Thank you 🙏🏻🙇🏼‍♂️ for your support, and if you have any further questions or feedback, please let us know. 🙌🏻

October 5, 2023

Im very happy with the app... they help me with all that I needed to customize it... thanks!!

Casa del Cuenco
Chile
2 months using the app
Identixweb Limited replied October 10, 2023

I am glad to hear that you're happy with our help and thank you for your feedback.