Under Construction

Under Construction

by Appsonrent

Capture leads and make brand name viral before site goes live

A7 UK

Excellent app, we do a launch every month so this is super useful to be able to temporarily disable the website. The app is very simple to use and the online chat support is brilliant!

Young and Elegant

Thanks for this wonderful app. It helped me to show a custom construction page to all users before launching the website. The support team is awesome, they always there for the answer to my all questions immediately.

TradeShowPlus Inc.

This was the 3rd app I tried for a simple coming soon page with password access. It was the 1st one to work correctly. I am very happy with the app.

whodovoodoo

A perfect app for the functionality I'm looking into the apps. It's working well and we are about to launch our website shortly!
Great support as well. I contacted them for an issue we are experiencing with this app the support team fixed it quickly.
Recommend for everyone!

Raze Wood

Easy to use with Shopify and no bloat. Just in few Clicks I setup my Under construction page. Sometimes I use this very fast. Always does just what I need it to. Thanks to the developer!

Gloritee

It’s a great app for create a beautiful coming soon page when you preparing your store for customers and also while you working on development of your store.

zayalondon

Excellent app then other which I try, very smoothly worked and their support is also very good. I am very happy with this app

Shama-Llama

After plenty of search I found what I was looking for, compatible with any theme, customizable and something mixing social icons and contact info together. Support team is awesome!

TEESTERIA

This is an easy five stars. It's so simple, yet provides the ability for some nice customization. I never thought it would be so easy. Also a big thanks.

Rex Distributor, Inc. Wholesale Knives, Swords, Sporting Goods, Crossbows, Self Defense

I chose this rating because this is the best Coming Soon Extension out there. I did not even think I needed a Coming Soon & Maintenance Page Shopify App page until I saw this app on Rex Distributor website. The designer had no problems installing the app and it looks great!! The only thing is I wish I could make the logo bigger, but it is still the best Best Coming Soon & Maintenance Page shopify app around!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8