Under Construction Coming Soon

Under Construction Coming Soon

by Identixweb

Under construction coming soon landing page

OVRLAi

I downloaded all the coming soon/under construction apps Shopify offers (one at a time), this one is by far the best. It's the only one with the same format as Shopify themes so its very easy to customize. Worth the $7. Has more options than any of the other coming soon apps and the support is very fast. Recommended.

Jaedens

App works very well to collect emails if your store is under construction. Had some little problems with installing my facebook pixel. I contacted the support and they immediately fixed it. Great app.

Você Zen

I come from wordpress and found that these type of apps - plugins were not familiar for some reason. This app works just fine on what it offers.

factory1direct

Great support and customer Service!! , We recommend you this app, it's very easy to use and the support team very helpful.

CreaPlaisir

Thanks for support that help me to customize the construction page, they were very reactive and helpful ! If you search a good construction page very easy to setup and with password protection to continue to setup you website ! Download & Install the app ;-)

ChristianMetro

Great customer service. Works beautifully and I was able to create a great looking home page with a countdown timer. Good value for money.

SecondWayShop

Very usefull! nice customer service and very quick to help. The template's are very descent and easy to use.

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Great apps and support. Quick response on chat, they hear my problem and quick solve it. Kind support, thank you!

Fashion Under Arrest

Easy to Use. Does what it says! Install was simple and worked perfectly! Thanks for making this app. I was able to close my store for some days with the help of this app. I know there are more apps on the shopify store but I especially liked this app more than others.

BeautyRunsDeep

Exactly what I needed! The plugin is so quick and simple to use. Loved the beautiful design available. The social icons are a nice idea too. Several fun templates to choose from, or just go with the default version.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9