Under Construction Coming Soon

Under Construction Coming Soon

by Appsonrent

Capture leads and make brand name viral before site goes live

MR. KOYA

Fantastic support from the Support Guru and app development team. They have instructed us correctly and helped us to make our landing page for our website.

SÉSAM

Great app, Guru did a great job helping me make the app suit my purposes and look great, the live chat tool is very useful. Would recommend

Near me shop

Good work done, thank you. I am using the app and it has all functions expected by me for an under construction page, and even more. It does near all what it should, has ability to take email addresses using MailChimp that make this a new step to grow up.

clinic and spa

I used the app and it delivered everything they claim and more. but what was very important to me is their customer service . Guru did an excellent job helping me accomplish what I needed . thank you very much

A7 UK

Excellent app, we do a launch every month so this is super useful to be able to temporarily disable the website. The app is very simple to use and the online chat support is brilliant!

Young and Elegant

Thanks for this wonderful app. It helped me to show a custom construction page to all users before launching the website. The support team is awesome, they always there for the answer to my all questions immediately.

TradeShowPlus Inc.

This was the 3rd app I tried for a simple coming soon page with password access. It was the 1st one to work correctly. I am very happy with the app.

whodovoodoo

A perfect app for the functionality I'm looking into the apps. It's working well and we are about to launch our website shortly!
Great support as well. I contacted them for an issue we are experiencing with this app the support team fixed it quickly.
Recommend for everyone!

Raze Wood

Easy to use with Shopify and no bloat. Just in few Clicks I setup my Under construction page. Sometimes I use this very fast. Always does just what I need it to. Thanks to the developer!

Gloritee

It’s a great app for create a beautiful coming soon page when you preparing your store for customers and also while you working on development of your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8