Under Construction Coming Soon

Under Construction Coming Soon

by Identixweb

Age verification restricts on landing + under maintenance page

Hustle With Me

Great templates and excellent customer service. Can't wait to publish my pre launch page! It's a must download

October 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.🥳

Duck Egg Baby

This app looks fantastic on my website. I tried a few pre-launch apps before this one but none had all the features I needed. It offers Klaviyo integration (very easy to set up) which was very important for me. It's also easy to customise and I think its great value for money. The support team is also amazing - I had a question and received a very quick response within about 15mins (thanks Mayank!). Definitely recommend.

August 27, 2021

MyAbaaya

Amazing and very professional App, With professional customer service.
Thanks for your continues supports. You made my day

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

J A Y A COLLECTION

ULTRA FAST AND HELPFUL :) In two minutes my problem was solved thanks to the team ! I never write reviews on apps but i needed to !

June 18, 2021

Hey Buddy!!❤️ Thank you very much for the review....❤️😍😍😍 Support is always there to help you...🤗🤗

ALYALE

Nice customer support!
If you have an issue just ask their customer support and they will support you!
Thank you.

OVRLAi

I downloaded all the coming soon/under construction apps Shopify offers (one at a time), this one is by far the best. It's the only one with the same format as Shopify themes so its very easy to customize. Worth the $7. Has more options than any of the other coming soon apps and the support is very fast. Recommended.

Jaedens

App works very well to collect emails if your store is under construction. Had some little problems with installing my facebook pixel. I contacted the support and they immediately fixed it. Great app.

Você Zen

I come from wordpress and found that these type of apps - plugins were not familiar for some reason. This app works just fine on what it offers.

factory1direct

Great support and customer Service!! , We recommend you this app, it's very easy to use and the support team very helpful.

CreaPlaisir

Thanks for support that help me to customize the construction page, they were very reactive and helpful ! If you search a good construction page very easy to setup and with password protection to continue to setup you website ! Download & Install the app ;-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9