Unfulfilled Order Notifier

Unfulfilled Order Notifier | Reviews

by Xeon Apps

Fulfilment delay email. Unfulfilled orders report Email, Slack

Plair°

Great app with a lot of potential for automating basic tasks along with order delay notifications which is a must.

Art Galore®

All the emails are going in SPAM for staff rules, Tried to contact them 4-5 times, no response. I have ..... (1 Star) ---------------------------------->Edit 2: Now they are responding, Changing it to 3 stars, though the problem is not resolved yet. Edit: They implemented the changes finally. Thanks for the help

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always there to help and we try our best to find solutions of merchants needs.

kopke613

Saved us a TON of time to see which orders were on backlog! Easily customizable and customer support is great.

June 4, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review for the app.

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help me update customers. I am a dropshipper and some orders take longer to fulfill so the app helps me keep customers updated BEFORE they contact me questioning "where's my order?"
I get anxiety when customers contact us asking about their order that's taking long or doesn't have a tracking number yet. This has helped ease my anxieties about the whole process.
Customer support is very responsive. They will usually get back to you within less than 24 hours.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

Foodies

Unfulfilled Order Notifier is a lifesaver! I use it remind the entire team of any orders than haven't yet been fulfilled. Their service is also outstanding.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

The Skid Factory - Official Website

This app did exactly what we needed it to do, reach out to our unfulfilled orders and advise our customers of the status of their order. It was quick and super easy to use. Support for the app was fast and efficient also.

February 19, 2021

Thanks for using and providing a great review for the app!! :)

VEGAMOUR

It is very straightforward and easy to set up and support was quick and helpful when I had a question.

February 9, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing the review.

Spindrift Market

Abhishek was so helpful!!! He did am amazing job explaining the app to me! We are looking forward to using it soon! We will be using this app to notify customer when their orders have no been fulfilled after 5 days.

December 20, 2020

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Kop Chants

This is a very good app to use and very easy to set up. I faced a small issue which was actually a mistake on my part and sent an email. Within a few hours, I got a response and a google-meet was quickly arranged where I shared my screen and the troubleshooting was exceptional. The support I got was very good and so this app is highly recommended.

November 11, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are proud on our support.

Alpha Apparel Company

This app is perfect and the customer service is amazing. A rep responded immediately and offered to set up a google hangout where I could screenshare with the rep. He was able to help me perfectly and was incredibly patient and helpful. Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced

October 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review. Glad that our rep was helpful to you. :)

Previous 1 3