Unfulfilled Order Notifier

Fulfilment delay email. Unfulfilled orders report Email, Slack

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chuck & Don's

This app is great to help us manage our open orders we haven't filled as quickly as we would like as well as tell our customers we are still working on their order to give them reassurance.

Crating Made Simple

After installing the app and selecting the notification settings, it didn't send any notification although the system shows some unfulfilled orders. Sent a message to the support team and didn't get any response, I have uninstalled the app.

Barking Bags 2.0

App doesn't work, I have created a notifer to ping out to all unfulfiled orders and it just isn't sending. We have hundreds of unfulfiled orders that we need to notify and this app just is not working, and support are not responding.

Autoradioplaza

I have contacted many times and reported that emails come as spam to customers, sometimes the emails do not arrive at all. At first they said they would help. Unfortunately I don't get a response anymore. I talked to another programmer about it and he knew where the problem was. Because you have the option to enter an email with the sender, it will be recognized as spam. Even if you enter their own email it will arrive as spam.

Plair°

Great app with a lot of potential for automating basic tasks along with order delay notifications which is a must.

Art Galore®

All the emails are going in SPAM for staff rules, Tried to contact them 4-5 times, no response. I have ..... (1 Star) ---------------------------------->Edit 2: Now they are responding, Changing it to 3 stars, though the problem is not resolved yet. Edit: They implemented the changes finally. Thanks for the help

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always there to help and we try our best to find solutions of merchants needs.

kopke613

Saved us a TON of time to see which orders were on backlog! Easily customizable and customer support is great.

June 4, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review for the app.

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help me update customers. I am a dropshipper and some orders take longer to fulfill so the app helps me keep customers updated BEFORE they contact me questioning "where's my order?"
I get anxiety when customers contact us asking about their order that's taking long or doesn't have a tracking number yet. This has helped ease my anxieties about the whole process.
Customer support is very responsive. They will usually get back to you within less than 24 hours.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

Foodies

Unfulfilled Order Notifier is a lifesaver! I use it remind the entire team of any orders than haven't yet been fulfilled. Their service is also outstanding.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

The Skid Factory - Official Website

This app did exactly what we needed it to do, reach out to our unfulfilled orders and advise our customers of the status of their order. It was quick and super easy to use. Support for the app was fast and efficient also.

February 19, 2021

Thanks for using and providing a great review for the app!! :)

Previous 1 3 4