Xeon ‑ Order Notifier

Email customers for unfulfilled orders, send reports to team

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SomaFM

Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app is great. Completely worth the price. We use it to auto-notify people when their orders haven't been able to be completed in a timely fashion. It's been especially useful during the COVID-19 epidemic when our shipping department is temporarily closed for a 4 week period.

Majestic Beard Tools

Great app and support from the developer. Highly recommended to anyone looking to send mass emails to customers with unfulfilled orders.

Decathlon

This app has been extremely helpful to our team! It ensures that we have a reminder when orders are left unfulfilled. This has resulted in an increase in satisfied customers. Additionally, the support has been super fast to respond to our inquiries and has made all adjustments we have requested without hesitation. We truly appreciate this!

SohoSpark

Simple to use and SO helpful. As a small business owner, I rely on this tool to keep me out of relationship trouble with customers over shipping issues that crop up from time to time.

Lightup.no

Location Norway

This app is super simple to use and give us control of order which is over the expected delivery date. Very helpful support with short respons time.

Pops Corn

Excellent App for helping never miss an order fulfillment date. Great support as well! Very easy install. I would highly recommend.

Lauren Moshi llc

Update:

Requested a new feature to include itemized links with notifications.

They responded & implemented in less than 10 minutes.

These guys and this app are brilliant.

Great App. AMAZING Customer Support!

The most impressive response time I've ever seen in the App Store. ON WEEKENDS even!!

Response time: On average ( including weekends ) 10 minutes.

App does exactly what it says - notifies via email of unfulfilled orders which I have set to 2 days.

Clean email notification displaying all unfulfilled orders over the course of a 2 day period which can be adjusted to your preference.

This app was in response to an email request I sent about their other app. Not only did they respond quickly to my suggestion but built this app from that email.

Blown away!