Xeon ‑ Order Notifier

Email customers for unfulfilled orders, send reports to team

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BnB Tobacco

I haven't been able to find another App on Shopify that does anything like this or at this price. Easy and intuitive to set up. Customer Service is top notch. They quickly incorporated some filtering suggestions I made. Great App

July 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review.

Sucunatura

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Well, although simple, the app solved a real problem for me. I also needed a tweak to the app and the developer fixed this within no time. Excellent service!

July 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review.

Brotha Bakes

Directions were not clear, but the help desk assistant was great!

July 16, 2020

Thanks for the review. :)

TherapieWelt.de

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing and helpful app. Reduces customer support emails from customers by notifying them automatically about e.g. delays.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for an amazing review. We keep improving the app to help with more business use cases.

FatSak

Location South Africa

This app does what it says. Needed to update a large number of customers about their delivery status. Worked like a charm.
Online support was good too.

May 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are glad support was helpful to you.

Muse and Moda

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is such a great app and just what I was looking for! The service was fantastic I was on a video call tutorial within minutes as I struggle with technology a bit. Couldn't recommend more!

April 26, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are glad you found the app useful for your business and tutorials can be arranged any time if you need any help. :)

New Berkeley

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does what it says well and is easily customizable, the support guys are really helpful and have even added another feature on request!

April 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review. happy to know you found it easily customizable. We are proud of our support.

throtl

Works great and is super helpful for tracking unfufilled orders and even sending messages to your customers automatically. The creator even added extra features for me.

April 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you like the app and find it useful :-)

Tontine Bedding Australia

Location Australia

We reached out to the developers about incorporating a "test email" feature, and they had it up and running within 48 hours. Great support!

The only other thing I would love to see would be the option to add a logo or header to give the emails a less generic look. But otherwise, this app works well and is easy to use

April 19, 2020

Thanks for the great review. we keep adding the new features to meet different business use cases. Stay tuned :)

NEEDLEWORK KITS

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

110% recommend! Best app I have downloaded. It takes off all the pressure of having to emails if their orders is going to be late. The support you get from this app is literally the best you could ask for. I have over paid apps already and nothing compares to the service that I have received from this support team.

April 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We are proud at our customer support. :)