Xeon ‑ Order Notifier

Email customers for unfulfilled orders, send reports to team

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brenda's Schoolwear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app, does exactly what I need and the automation takes worry away. I just tag orders, set up a new notifier based upon certain criteria and away it goes!

HIKERS® Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using this app to notify customers when an item is temporarily back-ordered, and we find it simple to use and very customizable. Highly recommend.

CASSON

This app is exactly what we needed to make sure our customers and staff are clear on order lead times. It's worth every penny!

Les Petits Imprimés

Location Estonia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app, cheap and "light". We tried Shopify Flow that can offer the same feature for free BUT we lost several points of website speed (28 to 24 immediately), which was a huge mistake. Drop in conversions etc... Better pay a little bit to keep a faster loading website.

Chuck & Don's

This app is great to help us manage our open orders we haven't filled as quickly as we would like as well as tell our customers we are still working on their order to give them reassurance.

Crating Made Simple

After installing the app and selecting the notification settings, it didn't send any notification although the system shows some unfulfilled orders. Sent a message to the support team and didn't get any response, I have uninstalled the app.

Barking Bags 2.0

Time spent using app About 17 hours

App doesn't work, I have created a notifer to ping out to all unfulfiled orders and it just isn't sending. We have hundreds of unfulfiled orders that we need to notify and this app just is not working, and support are not responding.

Autoradioplaza

Location Netherlands

I have contacted many times and reported that emails come as spam to customers, sometimes the emails do not arrive at all. At first they said they would help. Unfortunately I don't get a response anymore. I talked to another programmer about it and he knew where the problem was. Because you have the option to enter an email with the sender, it will be recognized as spam. Even if you enter their own email it will arrive as spam.

Plair°

Location India

Great app with a lot of potential for automating basic tasks along with order delay notifications which is a must.

Art Galore®

Location India

All the emails are going in SPAM for staff rules, Tried to contact them 4-5 times, no response. I have ..... (1 Star) ---------------------------------->Edit 2: Now they are responding, Changing it to 3 stars, though the problem is not resolved yet. Edit: They implemented the changes finally. Thanks for the help

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always there to help and we try our best to find solutions of merchants needs.

Previous 1 3 4