Xeon ‑ Order Notifier

Email customers for unfulfilled orders, send reports to team

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help me update customers. I am a dropshipper and some orders take longer to fulfill so the app helps me keep customers updated BEFORE they contact me questioning "where's my order?"
I get anxiety when customers contact us asking about their order that's taking long or doesn't have a tracking number yet. This has helped ease my anxieties about the whole process.
Customer support is very responsive. They will usually get back to you within less than 24 hours.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

Foodies

Location Seychelles
Time spent using app About 1 year

Unfulfilled Order Notifier is a lifesaver! I use it remind the entire team of any orders than haven't yet been fulfilled. Their service is also outstanding.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

The Skid Factory - Official Website

Location Australia

This app did exactly what we needed it to do, reach out to our unfulfilled orders and advise our customers of the status of their order. It was quick and super easy to use. Support for the app was fast and efficient also.

February 19, 2021

Thanks for using and providing a great review for the app!! :)

VEGAMOUR

It is very straightforward and easy to set up and support was quick and helpful when I had a question.

February 9, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing the review.

Spindrift Market

Abhishek was so helpful!!! He did am amazing job explaining the app to me! We are looking forward to using it soon! We will be using this app to notify customer when their orders have no been fulfilled after 5 days.

December 20, 2020

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Kop Chants

This is a very good app to use and very easy to set up. I faced a small issue which was actually a mistake on my part and sent an email. Within a few hours, I got a response and a google-meet was quickly arranged where I shared my screen and the troubleshooting was exceptional. The support I got was very good and so this app is highly recommended.

November 11, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are proud on our support.

Alpha Apparel Company

Time spent using app 28 minutes

This app is perfect and the customer service is amazing. A rep responded immediately and offered to set up a google hangout where I could screenshare with the rep. He was able to help me perfectly and was incredibly patient and helpful. Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced

October 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review. Glad that our rep was helpful to you. :)

MediaMarkt Canarias

Location Spain

Very useful app for both internal and to customer automation of communications. Great and very efficient support.
Recommended.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are happy to help you with your needs.

Troy Lee Designs

The Unfulfilled Order App is pretty easy to use and it is effective. The support team was very helpful!

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are glad, our support was helpful.

ItemBeauty

Does what it is supposed to, easy interface and responsive support team. Happy with the app, recommend to any OPs/ecomm manager.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the excellent review!