Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amys Bakehouse

great customer service - solved my issue and also provided a good solution going forward. Quick and easy installation too.

Perfectly Personalized

Not only does this app work with awesomeness. The support team goes above and beyond when you need them most!

I am Jolia

Super easy to use. The staff helped me to customize the upload field to make it match to my theme. Thanks!

TurnPuppyCartoon

This app helped me a lot. I had a problem with language, but quick responding support solved it :)))

TM Impressions

I would absolutely recommend this app. It works better than expected and customer service goes above and beyond to help you if/when you need help.

DesignZ by KT

I use this app to help customers show me what they would want on their custom items. When I first downloaded it I was extremely overwhelmed and uninstalled it. A team member reached out to me and offered to help set it up on my site. They set it up and even offered to put it on the items that I needed it for. I would recommend this app to everyone who is in need of images to be uploaded!!

STEINFELD & Co GmbH

Wir verwenden die App Schon seit über 1 Jahr, es gab noch nie Probleme mit und ausgezeichneter Kunden Service.
Kann sie nur weiter empfehlen.

melianastyle.com

I like that the app allows our customers to upload up to six images per product (which is the maximum for us). We print the images on framed metal plates and it would be nice if our customers could also see their photos inside the various frame options.

Pets Masterpiece

Today I got the most amazing support from this APP, special thanks to Mandy H for the support and being very friendly & smart! Mandy also made me 100% satisfied. *5 STARS*

Pink Plush Boutique

Works perfectly, no issues. I installed code myself and it worked as described from the start. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35