Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Katycouture

We are pretty new to this app but the live customer support is the best I've ever experienced. The app works perfectly for us now. I had a small oversight. Highly recommend.

Printyourpad

It was over 21:00 Saturday here in Canada and I mailed the support asking to help me install all the features of this software, hoping they're going to reply tomorrow or on Monday. They answered back in no time, set everything up in just 5 minutes and now everything is working :)
Now my customers can see a preview picture after uploading, they also have image thumbnails in their cart and a link to the picture in the order confirmation e-mail. The cropping tool is very user friendly and and when the output file is set to .PNG there's no quality loss from editing the image. Minus star, because the app doesn't have an option to flip an image in the editor, only rotation is available.

Printhuset

Works great, but I would love if there was an easier way to download the uploaded files. Maybe a connection to Dropbox or similar? Also, file names that make more sense would be great.

Inthecloudsnj

Handles huge uploads. If you make updates to your products (changing the URL, deleting a tag, etc.) you might break the connection with the app.

Kanvasdukkani

This app is great. Easy to use and implement yo your site. I had a little problem in validating the uploadery file field to prevent customers moving on without uploading the file, but thanks Alan and Noah, they assisted and solved the problem very quickly. Thanks for their cooperation. However the price is little bit high. Less than 10$ would be much appreciated.

Suarez Arts Badges Awards Insignia

I like the app! It does what it says it does.i like the way their support team is always there to take care of your needs. They will even do the setup for you for beginners like me.

2 Next