Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Monsterfone

Best service I have ever seen, and a great app too. Works brilliantly and is exactly what our store needed.

Mulberry & Canal

Best service! Always ready to help and give advice to optimize my store. Live chat support is excellent.

Premium Nurse

Easy to use and customize. I recommend this app for everyone who have personalized products. Cheers :)

We Are Prints

Logan was super nice and solved all of my concerns. I am new with the app, but so far I belive it will work great!

RainbowPrint

Fantastic customer service. Needed help fixing an issue and they resolved it very quickly and professionally.

Easy Print Cafe

Excellent customer service got back to me fast. Highly recommended company to work with, the app is exactly what I was looking for.

Ipaintedit

Great support, the team helped me set up what we needed quickly and works perfectly. Excellent customer service would highly recommend.

Canvas Swap Designs

The team at shop pad has been beyond helpful! I haven’t launched my store yet (I’m still a couple weeks out) but in getting Uploadery set up and testing it out, it seems to work great and is exactly what I was looking for to allow customers to upload high resolution images for their product. I did have an issue initially with getting the app set up the way I needed but I reached out to them and they responded and resolved my issue within a day. Excellent customer service!

Inventory Bag

This is exactly what we needed. Thank you.

In Their Chair

Highly recommend this app. Does exactly as advertised and the customer service is magnificent. Don't look any further