Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Joetigros

This app is awesome! The support is amazing and everything is set perfectly, I can easily let my customers upload the pictures they want to print on my custom products. It's recommended for everyone. The reason I'm so loyal to them is their kind and smart customer service, they are just perfect!!!!

Marleys Wardrobe

The best customer service. I had mistakenly downloaded a different app by ShopPad, later realizing that it was not in fact the app I needed. I had already purchased to have the other app installed for me and when I messaged Logan from ShopPad to assist me with the installation of my new app, he completed it right away FREE OF CHARGE! Thanks so much for your help!

Heper1

Logan is the best! So far this app is helpful!

Customtentdepot Com

Works as expected!!! Great product and Logan on their Launch team is awesome.

Jive Ink Designs

The customer service is great! There was hiccup in my email thread at first but Alan P. came to the rescue and worked quickly and efficiently to help us get our website ready to launch! Was very helpful with all of our questions and an awesome help! I've tried other apps but the customer service of Uploadery has to be the best!

Morethanjustdecals

Easy to install app, just follow the simple instructions, had help in retrieving the uploaded picture, great customer service, looking forward to putting app into action Live :)

Kakuart

Uploadery is a great App. It does the work! The service and support from the Shoppad team are superb. Highly recommended

Thesimplepickle

Amazing service, the team helped me out with a lot of custom features! Highly recommend!!! Thanks @Logan for the amazing customer support.

Energyplante

Very good :) thanks for the support to help me to install it easier

Kanddcollections

Fast customer support. They will help you how to install the app.