Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 24, 2018

Really fast support, It was done in 5 minutes, and I didnt need to set up anything, support did it! 5 star

Itrendygifts
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 23 days
August 22, 2018

Had a wonderful experience. The customer support responded immediately and they fixed my issues within 24 hours. Thanks again Mandy and Anh!

Designz By 9
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 17, 2018

This tool is Awesome , i had Problems to edit my Code, but logan helps me within minutes he solved my Issue and edit it again to place it on the right location. Never saw a better Support than on Uploadery !!!

Muslimode
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 15, 2018

Just getting started on my Shopify journey and getting the site ready. Needed a way for customers to upload their pics for custom prints, and Uploadery fitted the bill perfectly.

I love that a little image preview appears on the product page, and also in the cart. Tried installing the code myself with only partial success (likely due to my theme and very basic code knowledge), but Mandy and team quickly came to the rescue. Now the uploads feature is working and looking great, and I am looking forwards to (hopefully) receiving lots of ready cropped pics to use in my workflow.

Peggipics
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 15, 2018

so far so good we will keep in touch and update as we go

Mewe Accessories
Time spent using app: 23 days
August 13, 2018

Awesome Customer support, super easy to use!

Nougadult
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 8, 2018

The customer service is second to none. I had no idea how to install the app to my product page and they uploaded everything for me no problem. Highly responsive. Thank you so much.

Alpha Tunes Media
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 7, 2018

The customer service that comes with this app is superb! They will install the app for free if you are having troubles. Very happy with the service they provide with this app!

Whimsical Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 31, 2018

This app is awesome! The support is amazing and everything is set perfectly, I can easily let my customers upload the pictures they want to print on my custom products. It's recommended for everyone. The reason I'm so loyal to them is their kind and smart customer service, they are just perfect!!!!

Joetigros
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 26, 2018

The best customer service. I had mistakenly downloaded a different app by ShopPad, later realizing that it was not in fact the app I needed. I had already purchased to have the other app installed for me and when I messaged Logan from ShopPad to assist me with the installation of my new app, he completed it right away FREE OF CHARGE! Thanks so much for your help!

Marleys Wardrobe