Uploadery

Uploadery | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Stix And Tix

Shoppad is awesome.
I've used both their apps, as well as their custom build offer, and they have been 100% responsive.

This app works exactly as you want it to.

Evol Leef

This apps solves my file uploading problem. I'm running an online printing shop and need my customers to upload their own pictures to print. Encountered a coding issue initially, but Noah and Alan helped to resolve it very quickly. Will definitely recommend it to others.

Canvas Addictions

great app and really helps out my store
tech team are really helpful too!

Flyingspud

The Shop Pad team was fast and very responsive. They fixed the small issues I had quickly and everything worked out well. I would recommend the app to anyone!

Draft Board Hero

Very easy to get up and running. I thought I would have to hire a developer to add this feature to my shopify site and figured it would take a month and be expensive. Glad I found uploadery...saved me a month and lots of money. Support has been great as I copy and paste the needed code into the proper places. Very easy. Love it! Thank you!

Nolacase

Staff is very helpful even if you have difficulties uploading the snippet to the theme. I would highly recommend

Imageblocks Ie

The guys behind Uploadery are fantastic.
Any correspondence with them has been swift and very helpful.

Thanks Guys :)

Brian - Owner of Imageblocks.ie

Otenteko

Incredibly useful plugin, there isn't an app out there that offers the same file size limit for uploads. Love it.

Designsolutions

Great app / great support. You should feel confident with this Shopify App to do what it says it does.

Mud Run Videos

I love this little app. It allows my customers to upload a photo(s) so I can find them in our video footage faster. This will save us numerous hours! Thank you!!